Arvest to Arvest Transfers Now Here

Wednesday, October 04 at 06:55 PM

Now you can make a transfer from one eligible Arvest consumer account to another customer’s eligible Arvest account in a few simple steps!

From the Online Banking with BlueIQ™ Dashboard:

• Select ‘Transfer Now’
  • Select ‘Another Arvest checking account (Arvest to Arvest)’
  • Enter the recipient last name (if sending funds to a business, enter the last name of a signer on the account), the recipient checking account and the dollar amount
  • Choose the ‘From’ account
  • Select ‘Preview’
  • Select ‘Confirm’

It’s that easy!

Keep these guidelines in mind to determine if your transfer will be successful:

• The ‘To’ account must be an Arvest consumer checking or Money Market account or a business checking or Money Market account.
  • The ‘From’ account must be an Arvest consumer checking or Money Market account.
  • The ‘To’ and ‘From’ accounts must be open at least 30 calendar days and must not currently be overdrawn past their overdraft limit.
  • Last name and account number of ‘To’ account must exactly match our records.
  • Funds must be available in the funding account. The amount available includes your overdraft limit. If the amount of the transfer exceeds your account balance, the remainder of the transfer will cause your account to overdraft, and you will be charged an overdraft fee.

Here are a few more helpful details:

• Availability: Transfers are immediate and recipients have immediate access to the transferred funds when made by Arvest’s 8 p.m. cut-off time. Transfers made after 8 p.m. will be available the next business day.
  • Fees: There is no fee to make an Arvest to Arvest Transfer. However, fees can result under certain circumstances. You will be charged a fee when:
    • The amount of the transfer exceeds your checking or Money Market account available balance.
    • You exceed the monthly transaction limit (6) when you make a transfer from your Money Market account.
  •  Business Day Limits: Customers may transfer up to $2,500 per online banking ID per business day from an eligible Arvest consumer checking or Money Market account to an eligible Arvest consumer checking or Money Market account or business checking or Money Market account. The limit for Private Banking customers is $5,000 per online banking ID per business day.

If you have additional questions about Arvest to Arvest transfers, feel free to Ask Arvest or give us a call at (866) 952-9523.

Tags: Online Services
Helen Dansker on 10/4/2017 at 7:02 PM
Can I transfer funds from an LLC in my name to my personal checking?
Georges N Pouomogne Tatchim on 10/5/2017 at 1:39 PM
Congratulation and thank you. I have been looking for it. Now I can stay home and send transfer money to a friend from Arvest too.
Dona Pratchard on 10/5/2017 at 6:23 PM
Thank you for this feature!!! I have been going to a branch every month to transfer money to my son's account. Hoping we are eligible and this works for us.
Brooks on 10/10/2017 at 7:18 PM
Great to hear. Will customers be able to make a recurring transfer?
Peter Gettys on 10/11/2017 at 3:19 PM
Still charging to transfer from a business account to my personal account
Jeanie on 10/11/2017 at 4:24 PM
Yippee!!! I've been wishing for this feature. My landlord is an Arvest customer as well. I've had to make out a deposit slip each month to put my rent in his account. Now I can transfer the money directly and it will save me a trip to the bank.
Belinda on 10/11/2017 at 8:55 PM
To make sure I read and understand this correctly, you can not transfer FROM your business account at all? Is that correct?
Bonnie Caldwell on 10/11/2017 at 9:30 PM
Finally!! I’m so tired of having to pay a $3 fee to transfer $ by phone.
M Homier on 10/12/2017 at 2:59 AM
Handy for folks who need it, but I have concerns about my money fraudulently being transferred to someone I haven't authorized -- especially since the Equifax disaster came to light. Any way to turn off this feature?
Mick Haynes on 10/12/2017 at 2:26 PM
Can I now transfer from a business account to a consumer account? In past it wasn't allowed. Thanks, Mick Haynes
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 2:59 PM
Helen – At this time, only consumer checking or money market accounts can initiate transfers.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 3:00 PM
Brooks – Thank you for reaching out. Recurring transfers are not an option at this time. We’ll share this with the team reviewing customer feedback and planning future enhancements.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 3:07 PM
Jeanie – We’re so glad to hear that your wish came true! We’re happy to know this feature will save you time. Thanks for letting us know, Jeanie!
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 3:08 PM
Belinda – Yes, you are correct. At this time, only consumer checking or money market accounts can initiate the transfer.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 3:13 PM
Peter - At this time, only consumer checking or money market accounts can initiate transfers without a fee.
Daniel on 10/12/2017 at 11:14 PM
K. Is this already working. I just tried to figure it out and had no luck. I thought this was easy
Larry on 10/13/2017 at 4:43 AM
Can this transfer function be removed from my account. I don't need it nor do I want it. Besides, it sounds like an invitation for mischief to me.
Dan on 10/13/2017 at 8:58 PM
This sounds great for family, but having to know the other account number to send to is a huge risk for both parties, with possible liability for Arvest. Why couldn't this be more like how the Cash app does it, with cashtags that are more private?
Larry on 10/14/2017 at 3:08 AM
Once again... How do I block this feature from my account?
John O on 10/14/2017 at 3:22 PM
You've really got to work on giving us the option to transfer from business accounts.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:22 PM
Georges – Glad to hear this. We’re thrilled to offer this feature!
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:23 PM
Dona – Thanks for your enthusiasm! We’re happy to hear you’re excited about this new feature!
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:23 PM
M Homier – There is not a way to turn the option for Account to Account transfers, but if you don’t have any eligible accounts the transfer can’t be completed.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:24 PM
Mick – At this time, Arvest business accounts cannot do the account to account transfers.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:25 PM
Daniel – We’re sorry to hear this! Please contact customer service at (866) 952-9523 for assistance.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:25 PM
Larry – There is not a way to turn the option for Account to Account transfers, but if you don’t have any eligible accounts the transfer can’t be completed. Hope this helps!
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/16/2017 at 2:30 PM
John O - Thank you for your suggestion. We’ll share this with the team reviewing customer feedback and planning future enhancements.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/17/2017 at 7:06 PM
Hi Dan – Thanks for your comment. Your privacy and security are very important to us. Arvest to Arvest transfers are designed for customers to send and receive money to and from trusted sources, such as family members or friends. For other transactions, we recommend our Popmoney service, for which all you need is the email or phone number of the recipient. More information about Popmoney can be found here: https://www.arvest.com/personal/bank/online/blueiq/popmoney. Generally, electronic transactions are protected by law under Regulation E (more information: https://www.federalreserve.gov/bankinforeg/regecg.htm); however, it is important that you consider potential risk when choosing the transfer method that best suits your needs. Please give us a call at (866) 952-9523 if you have any questions.