Updates Live This Weekend for Online Banking with BlueIQ™

Friday, February 24 at 01:00 PM
Based on your valuable feedback, we’re releasing the following updates this weekend to Online Banking with BlueIQ™.

- Dashboard
  • Ability to choose which account(s) and transactions show on the Dashboard; you’ll be able to go to Settings and then Accounts and select the “remove from dashboard” button
  • Online accounts requiring updates will be indicated on the Dashboard; you’ll be able to see details and make updates to your account on the Accounts/e.Statements tab
- Alerts
  • All alerts will be displayed under Settings and then Alerts
  • Ability to edit, and in some cases disable, automatically generated alerts; you’ll be able to go to Setting and then Alerts to create, change or disable alerts
- Online Accounts – Ability to add multiple login IDs from the same financial institution to see balances and transactions under a single ID

- Print optimization – Selecting the “print” button for a transaction for payment will always open a new window for easy printing or saving

- Spinner icon to indicate account or payment information is updating

- Online Banking with BlueIQ™ will be fully optimized for mobile phone screens

If you have questions or feedback about these updates or any other features of Online Banking with BlueIQ™, please call customer service at (844) 225-8347 or visit your local branch.

We’re continually looking for ways to enhance your online banking experience. We expect to roll out additional updates later in 2017. We’ll let you know on social media and/or within Online Banking with BlueIQ™ when additional updates are live. Thanks for your valuable feedback, so we can optimize your online banking experience.

Tags: Online Banking with BlueIQ™
Bear on 2/24/2017 at 10:45 PM
Please stop adding useless features and enable Google and Apple Pay.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/24/2017 at 11:13 PM

Bear - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the additional features in our online banking. We'll share your feedback with the appropriate team. We invite you to use Apple Pay now with your Arvest debit or credit card. You can find details at: http://bit.ly/2lEQvH6

vera jameson on 2/25/2017 at 1:19 AM
probably will be like bear said, & hard to do anything or find it(always ginchy to the nerd who cooks it) Comcast pulled it too & with cute little Japanese drawings for directions instead of words! Among some other things. It doesn't pay to fool with too many things!
Unsatisfied Online Banking Customer on 2/25/2017 at 2:06 AM
Please Please go back to original online banking. I had my payments all scheduled when they needed to be paid and I have been late on my bills because there is no structure. Who cares about a chart.....
Deborah S Petty on 2/25/2017 at 2:54 AM
Only Comment Your A Day Or More Updating My Checking Account On Line!! Other Than That I Have No Complaints At All!! Stay Up On The Days It Is Supposed To Be Like Today You Have Feb. 22 It 24th
Jim on 2/25/2017 at 5:20 AM
Am 68 years and have banked with other banks. Am a Independent Register Financial Advisor, and can assure folks that Arvest Bank is as good or better than any others we have used.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 5:57 AM
Vera – We’ll hope you’ll give the online banking updates a chance. However, if you find it difficult to navigate, our friendly Customer Service team is happy to assist you. They can be reached at (844) 225-8347
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 6:02 AM
Unsatisfied Online Banking Customer – We’re sorry to hear you’ve been late on bills with the new online banking. We’d like to help you navigate BillPay. We’ll have Customer Service reach out to you at the email address you provided. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 6:09 AM
Deborah – Keep an eye on your online banking this weekend for the updates. We look forward to enhancing your online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 6:18 AM
Jim – Thank you for your business and your recommendation! We’re happy to be your bank of choice!
Stansel Harvey on 2/25/2017 at 11:50 AM
It is still fragmented. If you need to know your account balance when your scheduled bills are paid, you have to go to the dashboard and get your current balance, and then go to the flow chart of scheduled bills and manually add up your bills and manually subtract them from your current balance that you got from the dashboard in order to see your future balance as the scheduled bills are paid on a particular date. Why would you want this future balance information? As a retired person who transfers money from other institutions into the Arvest bank, it takes time for the transfer and it takes time for Arvest to actually credit the account when they place the transferred funds into the pending status that are not available. Therefore knowing the future balance based upon scheduled payments is important. Quicken easily displays this information and could be used as an example of how to improve the Arvest "dashboard". I appreciate your efforts to improve this new software because it is very fragmented. Thank you
Mark on 2/25/2017 at 12:44 PM
I love your BlueIQ system. Best online banking system I've ever used. Keep up the good work!
Disappointed on 2/25/2017 at 2:12 PM
Blue IQ is inferior to the old site. Arvest dropped support of some third party financial software, such as IGG's Direct Access for Banktivity, one of the more popular programs for Apple Mac users. It adds a bunch of useless features instead. I'm not seeing any particularly useful features in this update. I think it wants to compete with Mint and similar programs or something.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 2:26 PM
Hi Stansel - Thank you so much for taking the time to share how you use online banking with us. This is the kind of information that helps us better understand how some of our customers are using the platform to manage their money. We appreciate you as a loyal customer and look forward to bringing you continued improvements in the future!
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 2:28 PM

Hey Mark! We're so excited to hear that! Thanks for your continued use of Online Banking with BlueIQ. There are more improvements to come!

Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 2:37 PM
Disappointed user - We wish there was something you found more useful in this update. We will share your software connectivity feedback with our project team. We plan to continually update Online Banking with BlueIQ - so please stick with us and keep an eye out for more updates.
Jack Weakley on 2/25/2017 at 4:03 PM
Thank you for continuing to improve the online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2017 at 6:36 PM
Jack - Our pleasure!
Larry on 2/25/2017 at 7:37 PM
I hated Blue IQ when it first came out however after playing with it I came to like it much better , only one improvement I would like to see when printing the notes are not printed out this would be very helpful to be able print the notes
Stephen on 2/26/2017 at 1:55 PM
Please change the bill pay portion to post payments in the "pay multiple" session to any outstanding ebills for that payee. You should somehow sync the two features when paying multiple to where it knows when you post a payment to a payee with an ebill awaiting payment, it applies it to that ebill. Currently, you can pay multiple, but if you have ebills awaiting you either have to pay them separately or file them because you already paid them during your pay multiple session.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/26/2017 at 2:41 PM
Larry – We’re happy to hear you like Online Banking with BlueIQ™! Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your suggestion for improvement and will share it with the team reviewing feedback and planning future enhancements.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/26/2017 at 2:48 PM
Stephen - Thank you for taking the time to provide detailed feedback regarding BillPay and eBills. Your feedback is important to us, and we will continue to be thoughtful about changes in the future so we can enhance your online banking experience. We appreciate your business.
Adam White on 2/26/2017 at 3:01 PM
Quicken will no longer download transactions.
Samuel on 2/26/2017 at 3:01 PM
I used to be able to find out how much I spent every year for each category. I cannot do that now unless I add it up myself. please advise
James D. Henry on 2/26/2017 at 4:19 PM
When are you going to have a set of instructions for the new Blueiq? The blog tells what it does but not how!
Displeased User on 2/26/2017 at 4:31 PM
Please get rid of the chart and categorizing, you're not Mint or pocketsmith, leave that to them since they do that better. Focus on your payment page, let us sort by date etc, useless time line and graphics feature like that just slow you down. Also, your iOS app needs updating, it's still using low resolution like it's 2005. Come on arvest, you're making bank of america looking REALLY good right now.
sharon on 2/26/2017 at 4:43 PM
Please make it so you can see deposits better. Like maybe in the color of black and red. Black for deposits and red for payments. Right now they are very hard to tell the difference.
Jeff on 2/26/2017 at 5:40 PM
Blue IQ is HORRIBLE!!! The OLD system was way better. I can no longer see my various business and personal accounts under one login, nor can I transfer money between them. Under the OLD system this all worked fine. Also every time I update the Memo for a Deposit it copies this Memo to every single Deposit that has no memo, even new future deposits. Why?? I tell it to ignore this, yet it still does it. If Arvest wants to keep it's customers, they better go back to the old Web Banking system and ditch Blue IQ forever! Also when they switched to Blue IQ, NONE of the memo transferred over! Blue IQ is just plain BAD!!!
L J French on 2/26/2017 at 6:01 PM
I agree with comment "Disappointed on 2/25/2017 at 2:12 PM Blue IQ is inferior to the old site. Arvest dropped support of some third party financial software, such as IGG's Direct Access for Banktivity, one of the more popular programs for Apple Mac users....". I am now familiar with new system & can use it but prefer old system.
Adam on 2/26/2017 at 7:33 PM
Update broke connectivity with mint.com. Not cool.
Angry on 2/26/2017 at 9:18 PM
Ever since the update my running balance is now off. I keep meticulous records and now the running balance in BlueIQ doesn't match the running balance in my own records going back for months. Arvest just lost a customer.
Ken on 2/26/2017 at 10:58 PM
To be honest, while I know you're trying to make things better, most of these updates have the feel of changing things just for the sake of being able to say you've done something. For instance, why did you change the display font? Please go back to the latest one before this update. It is much easier to read. Also, why have an entry page AND a DIFFERENT exit page? Why make me click a drop-down menu on the exit page to log back in? Would you please either make the entry and exit page the same or else put a log-in box already populated with the cursor (as on the entry page) on the exit page? It's a small annoyance, but an annoyance, nonetheless. I DO appreciate that you are trying to make things better, but would appreciate genuine improvements instead of these "tweaks" that are not really improvements at all. Please keep plugging, and remember that it's easier for most people to complain without thinking about the genuine effort involved. Many of us do thank you for your efforts.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:17 AM
Samuel – We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided to assist you. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:36 AM
Displeased User – We’re sorry you’re displeased. We appreciate your feedback about online banking and our app and will share your thoughts with the relevant teams. We have plans to work on our app. We’d hate to see you go and hope you will stick with us as we seek to enhance your banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:38 AM
Sharon - Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us! We’ll pass this along to our management team for consideration in future online banking enhancements.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:43 AM
Jeff – It sounds like BlueIQ has been a bad experience for you on multiple fronts. We apologize your experience has been horrible; that certainly wasn’t our intention. We’ll have a member of our Customer Service team contact you at the email address you provided to discuss your concerns.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:50 AM
James – Thanks for asking. Check out our user guide at http://bit.ly/2loZRFN. If you still need assistance feel free to call us at (844) 225-8347. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:54 AM
L J French – That must be frustrating to feel like the new system is inferior to the old system. We’re glad you gave it a chance and our now familiar with it. We’ll be sure to share your feelings with the team reviewing customer feedback.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 12:57 AM
Angry – We’d hate to lose you as a customer. We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided and look into this for you. We appreciate the chance to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 1:08 AM
Ken - Thank you for your honesty and specific suggestions on how we can improve online banking. Your feedback is important to us, and we will share it with the team planning future enhancements. Thanks for recognizing our efforts to improve your experience. We appreciate your business.
Michael on 2/27/2017 at 1:34 PM
Every time you say you are "fixing" things, I dread it. EVERY time you mess with it, it screws something else up. For example, I like having my recent transactions post almost as soon as they are actually made. You messed with it over the weekend, and now my most recent transaction is over 38 hours old. The running balance is also screwed up, leading me to believe that I can't trust the available balance. I am growing less satisfied with Arvest almost daily
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 2:51 PM
Adam White – We’re sorry to hear Quicken is no longer downloading transactions for you. Please try updating Quicken today. We’ll have Customer Service reach out at the email address you provided to make sure that works for you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 2:53 PM
Adam – We’re sorry to hear you’re having connectivity issues with mint.com. We’ll have Customer Service reach out to you to help troubleshoot. In the meantime, please try updating mint.com.
John on 2/27/2017 at 2:55 PM
As of Monday morning, I'm unable to connect my account to Quickbooks. Is this because of the updates?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 3:29 PM
John – That’s a bummer you’re having trouble connecting your account to Quickbooks. We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided to help troubleshoot the issue. Meanwhile, you may try updating Quickbooks.
Becky M on 2/27/2017 at 3:43 PM
I went to my account this weekend and purchases that are normally on my register the same day as I make purchases we not there. Am I looking in the wrong location or has this portion changed? Thank you.
Becky M on 2/27/2017 at 4:15 PM
In reading some of the responses, Angry hit a cord with me too. I'm old school and I still balance my check book. In the last two months my account hasn't balanced by a lot in my favor. Yesterday it was fairly close. I have spent hours redoing my records and never found any discrepancies so I would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Ginger on 2/27/2017 at 4:59 PM
I'm a Disatisfied customer too. The old system was user friendly and provided important data to help me do my banking and bill pay quickly and efficiently. The BlueIQ was initiated last year just before tax season. BlueIQ will not allow me to run simple reports on expenses that I must provide my accountant. I was very frustrated then and spoke to a number of people in customer service that could not help me. As tax time approaches again this year I went to the bank on Saturday and spent more that an hour to get a report of my cell phone expense for 2016 with the bank manager. He could not get it to work either. He finally ran nearly a ream of paper of all my statements. I spent more that 3 hours pulling off the information I must have when I meet with the accountant this week. I felt like I was back in the 80's getting ready for the yearly tax meeting. Believe me, the old system provided report of expenses in a fraction of the time I spent this weekend. Very disappointed that after a year of BlueIQ there has been no improvement on reports and no one took my concerns seriously.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 5:44 PM
Ginger – We apologize you had a frustrating and time-consuming experience getting the information you needed for your accountant. We understand why that would be disappointing. We'll have Customer Service contact you to assist with pulling the reporting you need. We’ll also share your feedback with the team planning future enhancements. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Jim on 2/27/2017 at 6:16 PM
I join the vast majority of users asking you to LEAVE THE SYSTEM ALONE. The original system was completely usable.It is not worth the time required to understand and implement all of the "improvements" in the system. PLEASE stop tinkering.
Marsha on 2/27/2017 at 7:03 PM
I was a Bank of America customer for over 20 years and am very disappointed in the limited abilities of your on-line banking. I can no longer deposit checks on-line because it's only on certain accounts, transfers to friends aren't free and more complaints already mentioned by others, It's just not very user friendly without reading directions and like going back in time 20 years in technology. Seriously re-thinking my decision.
Kat on 2/27/2017 at 7:10 PM
I have decided to start downloading to QuickBooks this year and I can't download any transactions. It says that your website does not exist. Is tis a temporary thing? Or a glitch from the new updates?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 8:15 PM
Jim - We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with our online banking enhancements. We value customer feedback and will be sure to share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thank you for your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 8:25 PM
Kat – We’ve had others report similar experiences and believe it’s because QuickBooks tried to update its system while we were updating online banking. You can try updating QuickBooks while we have Customer Service contact you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 8:33 PM
Marsha - We're sorry to hear you're disappointed and re-thinking your decision to bank with us. We'll have local management follow up with you about your experience. We’d like the opportunity to earn your business.
Jim Kohrs on 2/27/2017 at 8:54 PM
Just a comment. Please fix current issues before trying to add a bunch of new features. 1. Almost always have to enter a answer to a challenge question even when on the same computer when logging in via the web. 2. Fix the Webconnect issues with Quicken. Make it so that it works automatically instead of having to download and import. Thanks.
Cathy on 2/27/2017 at 9:13 PM
The old online banking system worked just fine. I don't understand why you have gone to IQ banking. Every time there is an update, pending deposits don't show up. Who knows what else isn't showing up... I guess someone at Arvest has bought into this IQ banking and there is no going back no matter what your customers think. I hope you get IQ banking working the way it should because this is getting to be tiring and frustrating. People shouldn't be aggravated every time the system is improved. Improved? That is a joke, though not funny at all to me. I am starting to feel a bit insecure about my money being online with a system that is fraught with problems. I have been banking with Arvest before it was Arvest, since about 1984, and I am starting to wonder if I should move to a different bank now. IQ, isn't that short for intelligence Quotient? Maybe you should change the name to Small IQ banking.
Jim Savold on 2/27/2017 at 9:21 PM
After your recent "updates", the Arvest website is no longer logging / showing recent purchases. There were visible almost immediately before the "update improvements", now they log for hours or even over night. I have to use the Arvest iOS App to see the purchase in real-time. Just like most of the responses have note: stop fixing things - you are just breaking more and more. And stay away from the iOS App - it still works.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 10:15 PM
Jim Kohrs – We’re sorry to hear about the issues you’re experiencing. We are aware of the challenge questions showing up and are looking into this. We’ll have Customer Service contact you regarding Quicken, but in the meantime you may try to update it. We appreciate your patience as we work to enhance your online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 10:54 PM
Michael – We do apologize about the delay in pending transactions showing up. For impacted customers we expect this to be resolved by 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, or sooner. Your available balance on your dashboard should be accurate. If you still have issues after 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 11:00 PM
Becky M. – We’re sorry to hear about your discrepancies and not seeing pending transactions. We expect the pending transactions to appear by 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, or sooner. Your available balance on your dashboard should be accurate. If you still have issues after 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 11:05 PM
Cathy – We appreciate your long-time business. We understand it must be frustrating to not see pending transactions and apologize for this inconvenience. For impacted customers we expect this to be resolved by 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, or sooner. Your available balance on your dashboard is accurate. If you still have issues after 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. We hope you give us the opportunity to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/27/2017 at 11:11 PM
Jim Savold – We apologize that you’re not seeing pending transactions in online banking. For impacted customers we expect this to be resolved by 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, or sooner. Your available balance on your dashboard is accurate, and, as you point out, mobile banking is working. If you still have issues after 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Connie Cooper on 2/28/2017 at 2:04 PM
Can you tell me how to add the other login ids to one id? I have two different ids and would love to be able to see all the accounts together.
Kathryn A Terry on 2/28/2017 at 2:38 PM
I am trying to get online banking and I get nothing.
Scott Smith on 2/28/2017 at 3:38 PM
Mint can't find the account since the update. What did you do to the URL? Updates are a necessary evil, but when things stop working it's painful. Do what you can do well and leave the rest to someone else. It seems like your trying to reinvent the wheel. I only use the Arvest APP to make deposits and when something goes wrong and Mint can't access the data. I use the web version even less. A similar issue happened with Bank of Fayetteville when they merged with Farmer's. It took months to sort out. I'd rather have 0.25% interest rate on my account like I have with Aspiration than a useless and fancy webpage.
Dan Fields on 2/28/2017 at 3:59 PM
I called Customer Service yesterday about the problem and was interrupted and finally hung up on by the young lady. It's after 7 a.m. on Feb 28 and my online still doesn't show the correct amounts. Nice work, Arvest.
Michael on 2/28/2017 at 5:17 PM
I would like to see the ability to add future transactions (payments,bills etc) to your accounts. In effect it will be an online version of your check register.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/28/2017 at 5:55 PM

Hi Connie - We've asked our Customer Service team to contact you. You may also call them at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest Bank branch. Thanks for your question!

Arvest Blog Admin on 2/28/2017 at 6:00 PM
Hi Kathryn - Earlier this morning some customers experienced difficulty logging in to Online Banking with BlueIQ. The issue has been resolved. However, some pending transactions are missing today. Our teams are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please note: the available balance on your dashboard in BlueIQ is accurate. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/28/2017 at 6:06 PM

Dan, you're correct. The pending transaction issue is not yet resolved. Our teams are working hard to get this fixed as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize that you were disconnected from Customer Service. We have asked that they contact you to assist. Again, we sincerely apologize for the experience and inconvenience.

Joanna F. Harris-Young on 2/28/2017 at 6:09 PM
You are joking right.. The balance on my account is not correct, my pay check has not been posted and I need to pay my bills as I am leaving the country in two days. If I had the time to screw around with this, I would change banks. I have had it with your complete incompetency. This happens every time you try to update anything online. Your system was antiquated as it is and now you have just made it worse and honestly have you been using my money as yours the last year or are really clueless that balances do not reflect current or accurate information.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/28/2017 at 6:12 PM
Thanks for your feedback, Michael! This really helps us make improvements in the future. We are going to share your comment with the online banking team. Have a great day!
Janice on 2/28/2017 at 9:10 PM
Logged into online banking. All I get is a white screen with a red line across the top.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2017 at 2:44 PM
Janice - Thank you for reporting that issue to us! We have passed this and your information along to our online banking specialists. It is our understanding that they've made contact with you to troubleshoot that issue. We appreciate your business and hope to quickly get this resolved for you!
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2017 at 2:48 PM
Joanna, we sincerely apologize for the issues with online banking and agree it's frustrating. We would like to have local management discuss this with you more and have asked them to contact you. We want the opportunity to continue earning your business and keep you as an Arvest customer.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2017 at 4:22 PM
Scott – We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with mint.com and understand the pain of not being able to access your data through mint.com. We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided to help troubleshoot. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2017 at 10:59 PM
Adam, Scott, Stansel, Adam White and Jim - Thank you for bringing the mint.com and Quicken issues to our attention. We are looking into them and will comment on this blog when they are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Bev on 3/2/2017 at 12:21 AM
I've called customer service for 3 days because transactions won't download into Quick Books. Customer Service agents were very nice the first 2 days, but simply asked me to wait, as the problem is being addressed. It still wasn't fixed this morning and when I called this morning, I was told it had nothing to do with the update and I needed to call Quick Books. I run a business and really needed to get this taken care of today so I could pay our employees. So I did call Quick Books, and they were able to fix this for me in less than 5 minutes. They were able to help me, because they had just finished a call with another Arvest customer with the same problem. They identified what had been changed and helped me fix mine. It's working now. I would recommend anyone having this issue to just call Quick Books, as I did. You'll save a lot of time and stress. Hope this helps.
Heather on 3/2/2017 at 4:58 PM
Since the update went into affect, I have not been able to access the Arvest site from my work computer. I have tried getting help from my work help desk, but they said since I can access other systems, there is no reason I shouldn't be able to access this. I am able to access almost any other website when I enter my log in information.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/2/2017 at 5:14 PM
Heather – We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty accessing arvest.com. Please call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 for troubleshooting assistance. We look forward to serving you.
Arvest Blog admin on 3/2/2017 at 8:24 PM
Bev – We’re sorry to hear you had difficulty with your transactions downloading into QuickBooks. The issues with QuickBooks is indeed related to the online banking update. We are aware of the issue and working on a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Greg Peters on 3/3/2017 at 6:36 AM
Same thing. Both a problem with Quicken as well as Quickbooks online
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/3/2017 at 2:20 PM
Greg – We apologize you’re unable to connect to Quicken and QuickBooks. We are looking into this and will comment on this blog when the issue is resolved. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
L.K. SHERRILL on 3/3/2017 at 8:03 PM
I prefer the older version. When I have a problem I would like to be able to take my laptop into my bank. But no I can't. They don't have Wi-Fi.
Bev on 3/3/2017 at 11:51 PM
Thank you for acknowledging the update caused the problem with downloading into QuickBooks. It's much less frustrating to be told what is going on and that the issue is being addressed.
Charles on 3/4/2017 at 4:26 PM
When downloading transaction history in OFX format, I have discovered that somewhere in late January, 2016, the format of FITID was changed. It looks like the FITID was changed from a 32 character numeric to a 32 character HEX. 1) Can you tell me why the 32 character numeric FITID was non-unique? I have found at least two duplicates (4 records non-unique) prior to January 2016. 2) Can you tell me why the change was made to 32 character HEX without updating archive records with the same format?(hope I got that right, HEX) (hope it is unique this time) On topic, adding to the bandwagon here: As long as I can still access OFX, and perform transfers, that's all I need to do on Arvest.com. The rest of the site features are extraneous or poorly implemented. I doubt that any suggestions I might have would be taken seriously--especially if the same decision maker(s) are involved who decided to move to Blue IQ without polling the current user base. I'm almost certain that if asked, most users would NOT have elected to update the system.
Greg Peters on 3/5/2017 at 9:46 PM
Same thing. Both a problem with Quicken as well as Quickbooks online
Wayne Grimes on 3/6/2017 at 3:14 PM
On the Bill/Pay tab for the online banking, please set the software to maintain the "Hide Timeline" as a permanent setting for me unless I click on the "Show Timeline". The visual timeline is worthless to me and is in the way every time I go into this tab. The website address block would not accept this reference: https://www.arvest.com/blue-iq/#money-movement . Thank you....
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/6/2017 at 3:27 PM
L.K. - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the updates and not being able to access Wi-Fi at a branch. If you call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523, they’d be happy to help you navigate online banking. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/6/2017 at 3:29 PM
Bev – We’re glad to hear you’re less frustrated.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/6/2017 at 3:39 PM
Charles – We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the new online banking. We’ll have someone contact you about the issues you are experiencing. Customer feedback like yours is important to us, and we will continue to be thoughtful about future changes. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/6/2017 at 3:48 PM
Greg – We apologize for the issues you’re experiencing with Quicken and QuickBooks. We are looking into them and will comment on this blog when they are resolved. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/6/2017 at 3:54 PM
Wayne - Thank you for your feedback regarding the BillPay tab in online banking. Your feedback is important to us, and we will share it with the team reviewing customer feedback and planning future updates. We will continue to be thoughtful about changes in the future. We appreciate your business.
Hershel Blevins on 3/6/2017 at 9:19 PM
Day 10 since "upgrade" - Is there an ETA for when your issues with Quicken updates are to be resolved? Surely you realize how unprofessional it is to allow multiple business days to elapse without this common business feature working properly...
Sharon Goodson on 3/6/2017 at 10:41 PM
Quicken and Quickbooks issues here as well. Am I to understand web connect is no longer an option? Is there some kind of hybrid connection method I missed? I ask because when Arvest DOES respond to Quicken Premier 2017 it does so by sending ALL transactions from ALL Arvest accounts (whether I track them in Quicken or not) into every Arvest account I do track in Quicken (sometimes forcing Quicken to create "temp" accounts for the ones I don't track). Arvest usually provides good data for my personal savings, but makes a mess of the checking accounts, or more often, just fails. Going through the tedious process of going to the website, selecting individual accounts/dates, downloading and importing into Quicken sometimes works, but more often than not, it cannot match up the identically named Arvest accounts or it sends to Quicken all data for all accounts as one file for one account as mentioned above. I about freaked first time when in Quicken my savings account showed dozens of random debts I know I didn't make. I then realized they were recent transactions from nine different accounts
David Figgins on 3/7/2017 at 3:35 PM
Same issues here with Quicken and Quickbooks since the update, have spent literally hours trying to resolve connectivity issues since the "improved" BlueIQ update. I have deactivated and reactivated the accounts multiple times and I still had issues today with my business account and with Arvest downloading years of transactions into the wrong account. I also found that some transactions in Feb were not downloaded and I had to enter them manually. So far BlueIQ has been a big step backwards from your prior system and each update adds additional frustrations.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/7/2017 at 3:42 PM
Hershel – We’re sorry we’ve let you down that the Quicken issues haven’t been resolved yet. We are actively looking into this issue. In the meantime, we’ll have Customer Service reach out at the email address you provided to walk you through a workaround. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/7/2017 at 3:43 PM
Sharon – We’re sorry to hear the stress the Quicken and QuickBooks issues have caused you. We are investigating these issues. We’ll have Customer Service contact you to help you with a workaround. We appreciate your business and your patience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/7/2017 at 3:43 PM
David – We’re sorry to hear the new online banking has caused frustration. We’re looking into the Quicken and QuickBooks issue and apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Customer Service will contact you to discuss a workaround to use in the interim. Thank you for your patience.
Mary Paddock on 3/7/2017 at 6:07 PM
I cannot access my account this afternoon--it tells me there's an error and asks me to re-enter my username. The last time I logged in early this morning, I also noticed this morning that all the charges that were pending yesterday are still pending today. And while that's not completely unusual when I've placed an order online, it is when it's a bill payment that was shown as pending yesterday morning. I've seen a surprising number of errors like this in the last week or so. Please advise.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/7/2017 at 6:58 PM
Mary - Some customers did receive an error when logging in today, but this issue has been resolved. If you continue to experience difficulty logging in after 12:09 p.m., then please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Bryan on 3/8/2017 at 1:14 AM
What is the best way to get updates on the Quicken\Quickbooks updating issue? I finally stumbled on this blog today after spending a couple of hours fighting Quicken not updating. Also, why wasn't a message about the update sent out in your own internal messaging? I do not think a blog post is the best way to handle that. The internal messages are hard to miss and isn't that why they are there?
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/8/2017 at 7:07 PM

Bryan – We’re sorry to hear you’re upset. We have a notification on the Transactions tab that appears in the export transactions section when Quicken or QuickBooks is selected. We’ll evaluate notification options with the appropriate team, so we can best communicate with you, our valued customer. In the meantime, we'll have Customer Service contact you to discuss a workaround. We appreciate your patience.

Jim Savold on 3/13/2017 at 10:18 AM
Here we go again. BlueIQ is having problems. I went in to pay bills - but - I can't access the so-called "Dashboard". I can access "Pay Multiple", I can go through and enter an amount to pay. But when I press "Pay", all I get is "ERROR" - now I don't know whether I've paid the bill or not. Get rid of this time consuming, confusing, over hyped, and unneeded, monstrosity.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/14/2017 at 8:11 PM
Hi Jim - We hate to hear that you had issues with bill pay. That shouldn't be happening and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We've asked Customer Service to contact you to troubleshoot the error and hope to have a resolution for you very soon. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this so we can make things right.
Kevin on 3/14/2017 at 10:07 PM
Any update as far as mint.com connectivity?
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/21/2017 at 3:15 PM
Kevin – Thanks for inquiring. The issues with mint.com connectivity should now be fixed. We’ve had Customer Service contact you to assist in case you still experience difficulty. We appreciate your patience.
David Figgins on 3/22/2017 at 1:02 PM
Quicken is still not working properly, after multiple deactivations and reactivations, contact/calls to quicken support and arvest support, the accounts say they are linked, the dual factor authentications are completed but no cleared transactions are downloaded into quicken. If I search the transactions to capture the new cleared transactions the downloaded .QFX file tries to set up new accounts rather than import to existing accounts. This waa all working fine before the BlueIQ update and it has been 3 weeks since the update that caused this problem, when will this problem be fixed?
Mary Paddock on 3/23/2017 at 12:27 PM
At least once a month, it seems that whenever my account activity increases--like on payday when I'm actively engaged in paying my bills--are the very days in which the account doesn't update properly. Meaning that it will show what is probably the accurate balance, but none of the pending charges. Instead, it shuffles the existing charges and debits around (I guess it's a computer attempting to make it add up properly) so that they reflect the balance. I don't dare pay anything else until I confirm this. I get up early on payday so I can pay my bills before leaving the house. However, when it doesn't update until eight o'clock or later, it really creates a headache. I'm at a standstill until I can see all the charges and make sure there aren't any surprises (I'm not the only one who uses this account) before paying more bills or transferring money to another account. I don't know if this is a BlueIQ thing or something else, but it does create a considerable inconvenience.
Charles on 3/23/2017 at 12:36 PM
Folks, it's officially been over a month since this "update" was rolled-out. The processes of adding and subtracting have been performed for centuries by human beings. Why is it that the Blue IQ site cannot get those simple calculations right, and keep them that way? Most of us don't care for the completely un-useful "features" that have been added to the site. Just give me a way to tag my transactions, download OFX, and get on with my life. I would like to remind everyone reading these comments that there is a "Survey" link at the top of the page. Please, take the time to send a response to that survey as many times as you can. You can specifically comment on the site. Also, Arvest Bank, you have had dozens of blog posts since this one. Only one of those posts was about a single issue with Blue IQ--for which the fix is to make your customers manually modify a file in order to use it with software. Please tell us again how "great" Blue IQ is and how much easier it makes our lives. *rolling eyes* About those dozens of blog posts. Get this: nobody cares that you hired another branch manager and nobody cares about your involvement in the community. We have *explicitly* asked for you to fix the site. It's been over a month. The site is not fixed, and I still don't care about who you hired or if you found a stock photo of a pie with the 'pi' symbol in it for 'pi' day. Please FIX THE SITE ALREADY.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/23/2017 at 3:52 PM
Mary – We apologize your account is not updating properly and this has delayed your ability to pay bills. This morning some pending transactions were not displaying. This issue has now been resolved. If you continue to experience issues with pending transactions after 10:02 a.m. today, then please contact Customer Service at (844) 225-8347 for assistance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/23/2017 at 7:46 PM
Charles – We’re sorry to hear about your frustrations with Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and to hear our blog content does not meet your needs. We understand this is disappointing on multiple fronts. We’ll share your valuable concerns with local management. We’re sorry we’ve let you down and hope you’ll give us the chance to keep your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/23/2017 at 7:52 PM
David – That must be frustrating to still be having problems with Quicken. We’ll have Customer Service contact you to help troubleshoot the issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
andy on 4/5/2017 at 1:43 PM
running into issues again with the website, with various cash flow going in and out its extremely frustrating with your website showing me for example that funds for a flight have been taken, and then i log back in and my available funds fluctuate as well as the amounts deducted... does your system just not know how to automatically subtract x amount from my bank account? this is really screwing with my budget this last month, and as a loyal customer for well over 10 years since high school I am seriously considering switching banks.. I used to be able to confidently recommend arvest to my friends and family but thats not the case here lately.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/5/2017 at 4:16 PM
Andy - We appreciate your longtime business with Arvest and would hate to see you go. We definitely don't want you to be frustrated and are sorry you're feeling that way and running into issues. We'll have someone follow up with you at the email address you provided.
Cara Conry on 4/7/2017 at 2:45 PM
Has anyone addressed the Quicken syncing issue? Been going on since early January. Please provide an update? With as many people who rely on that functionality to reconcile, I would think it would be priority to fix.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/7/2017 at 4:36 PM
Cara - The issues some customers experienced with importing transactions into Quicken have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. If you are having other issues with Quicken and Online Banking with BlueIQ™, our customer service team at (844) 225-8347 would be happy to assist.
Jim Savold on 5/2/2017 at 9:55 AM
Another day, another problem. Today all my banking transactions from April 29, 30 and May 1 are missing. I have stopped relying on your so-called "IQ", and exclusively use the iOS mobile App. It makes reconcile and bill pay very difficult, but at least it is accurate. I am amazed that Arvest tolerates such a flawed system - for so, so, long. Sad, very sad.
Arvest Blog Admin on 5/2/2017 at 3:25 PM
Jim Savold – We’re deeply sorry to hear that you’re having problems with your bank transactions. You’re a valued customer and your feedback is appreciated. Please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 to assist you further on your missing transactions.
Jim Savold on 5/3/2017 at 1:15 PM
Well to tell you the truth, I just care any more. I'm not contacting anyone in Arvest, I have done that over a dozen times without any improvements. I just accept that you accept a flawed system. Just this morning I had both missing and duplicate entries. I have come to learn that it is best to ignore any Arvest entries until sometime after 8am, when things seem to get corrected and "accurate". I just informed my kids to only use the Arvest mobile App, and not rely on your main website. No ... I am done expecting accuracy from Arvest ... I am done contacting "customer service", or your management personnel ... since they don't care, or are incapable of simple corrective action ... then I don't care either. But, congratulations to the mobile App designers, don't let anyone from Arvest touch your product ... it works!
Jim Savold on 5/12/2017 at 11:17 AM
The Arvest website - once again - is not functioning this morning. Everything I needed to do now has to be done using the mobile App. Ridiculous that you can't get this monstrosity fixed.