New Mobile Banking Experience Coming Soon

Friday, November 10 at 01:15 PM

We’ve got a completely new mobile banking experience coming soon! Our new mobile app will offer:

• Fast and secure fingerprint login
  • Quick View access to your account details saving you time
  • A sleek and functional design with the ability to customize

These enhancements, along with standard mobile banking functions like Mobile Check Deposit, BillPay and the ability to easily transfer funds to and from your accounts, will make managing your finances on your phone both convenient and fun!

You’ll also be able to set up and manage alerts, send us secure messages and easily find branches and ATMs near you using your phone’s GPS.

When the new app is launched, it will be available for download on the App Store® and Google Play™ for customers who have an iPhone® or Android™ device.

Taking advantage of the optimized mobile app will be simple. If you haven’t already, you can enroll in online banking with an associate to receive a username and password. Once the app is released, you can download it for free from your phone’s application store and log in using those credentials. Your first login can be directly from the new app.

Current mobile banking customers will be able to download the new app and log in using the same username and password they have always used.

Please note that while we will still offer our previous mobile banking app, now referred to as Arvest Classic, it will not be further updated or modified with new features. The new app will be updated regularly with new features and functionality.

Stay tuned to our blog, Facebook*, Instagram* and Twitter* for more information on this exciting update!

Links marked with * go to a third-party site not operated or endorsed by Arvest Bank, an FDIC-insured institution.

Tags: Online Banking with BlueIQ™, Online Services, Technology
Linda Fairbairn on 11/9/2017 at 4:42 PM
I don't have a smart phone. Will I be able to continue my online banking on my computer?
Chris Gaines on 11/9/2017 at 8:48 PM
FINALLY!
WALTER L BETHUNE on 11/9/2017 at 9:28 PM
I TRIED TO GET A LOAN FROM BANK FIRST ONLY TO BE TURNED DOWN AT THE LAST MINUTE SO i WENT TO ARVEST AND GOT THE LOAN. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID ON TIME EVERY TIME BUT I ALSO MOVED MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO ARVEST.
Linda on 11/9/2017 at 10:59 PM
I am so excited about the fingerprint login. We have that on other apps and is so much easier and secure. Thanks for 'keeping up with the times'!
Darla Terry on 11/10/2017 at 12:58 AM
I’m going to love the new app !
Gonzales on 11/10/2017 at 1:24 AM
I'm an Arvest customer and I am very excited about a new app. The current one just doesn't offer enough features. This sounds like a big improvement. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
June on 11/10/2017 at 1:41 AM
Finally it’s coming! Will the new app be optimized for the bigger screens on iPhone, for example plus models and iPhone X? Will there also be a way to transfer funds from one bank account to another without having to go to the Arvest website?
Lynda Meek on 11/10/2017 at 12:11 PM
I hope you are NOT changing things again. Every time you change things it gets more confusing!!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:07 PM
Hi Linda. The new app will not affect your online banking experience. Thank you for your question!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:08 PM
Chris - It will be worth the wait, Chris. We think you’ll agree! We look forward to your feedback.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:11 PM
Walter - Thank you for your business, Walter. We love our customers!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:14 PM
Hi Linda — We agree and think you’ll love the new app for a lot of reasons!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:15 PM
Darla - We think you will, too, Darla! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:17 PM
Gonzales - Thank you for your comment. We value your opinion and hope you’ll try the new app when it is released (which will be very soon!) We think you’ll be impressed!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:19 PM
Lynda - We understand your concern. The new app is designed to be easier to use. We think you’ll agree! In the meantime, you’ll still be able to use the original app, even after the new one is released.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 8:19 PM
Hi Jeanette. We will have other convenient ways to authenticate in the new app. Stay tuned for details!
Melissa on 11/10/2017 at 8:26 PM
Cannot wait, so excited!! So time consuming inputting my info every time I need to log into my account.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/10/2017 at 10:42 PM
Thanks for your question, June! The new app will be optimized for a variety of iPhone and Android mobile devices. As for the newer mobile devices released in the last few months, we’re already evaluating those new devices and plan to enhance those experiences in early 2018. When we launch the new app, we will not have the ability to make transfers to other financial institutions through online or mobile banking. We will share your feedback regarding transfers to be considered in the future!
Alvin Herrington on 11/11/2017 at 12:58 AM
Since I moved to Jacksonville, 10 years ago from NWA. I have enjoyed being treated so professionally here at the Jacksonville Branch. I have had some problems after my credit cards were stolen, but they were there to help be get everything straightened out. Thanks for a wonderful staff here in Jacksonville, My home loan is at Arvest as well as savings and IRA accounts. thanks
Clint on 11/11/2017 at 4:05 PM
I have a checking and savings account with arvest, and also a credit card with arvest. Will I be able to make my credit card payments from my checking or savings account through the app?
Jerri McCrary on 11/13/2017 at 2:57 PM
Awesome news! Excited. I’m a new customer and love you guy!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/13/2017 at 7:11 PM
Melissa – The wait is almost over. We’re glad that you’re excited!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/13/2017 at 7:12 PM
Alvin – We’re thrilled to hear this! Thank you for banking with us and for sharing your experience!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/13/2017 at 7:17 PM
Jerri – We’re excited too! Thank you for choosing to bank with us, Jerri!
Amanda on 11/13/2017 at 8:15 PM
Will there be a way (or is there already) for me to transfer from my account to another Arvest bank account that is a friend/family members?
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/13/2017 at 9:33 PM

Yes, Clint. That functionality will be a part of the new app! Thank you for your question, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

Arvest Blog Admin on 11/13/2017 at 9:38 PM
Hi Amanda. Yes, there is a way! Please look at this blog article for more information. http://arvestblog.com/entries/2017/9/29/arvest_to_arvest_tr.aspx
Jeremiah T D Broene on 11/15/2017 at 10:28 PM
I'm so ready for the new banking app. The fingerprint login is awesome. It's so much easier and more secure. I can't wait to see what you got for us.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/20/2017 at 6:53 PM
Jeremiah - We're glad you're excited. We are too!