Money Movement Updates Coming Soon

Thursday, July 14 at 08:00 AM
In an ongoing effort to improve the customer experience, we have updates coming soon to our Money Movement tab in Online Banking with BlueIQ™. First and foremost, the Money Movement tab will be renamed BillPay/Transfers.

Changes to Pay Multiple in the sub navigation include:
  • The page will be redesigned to have account, amount, and date fields present without the need to click in the field. Customers will no longer have to save each individual payment.
  • The option to choose an account to pay from at the top of the page will soon be available, and will default for all recipients. Customers will still have the ability to change each payment to a different account (when applicable).
  • A “Print” button will be added at the end of scheduling payments and will provide the total amount of scheduled payments and confirmation numbers to be printed all at once.
Other changes include:
  • On the Schedule sub navigation a “Print” button will be added in the expanded view of a single payment.
  • Biller name and nickname will appear in all locations.
  • When multiple payments are scheduled at the same time via Pay Multiple, only one payment alert message will be generated with all payments included, rather than an alert message for each individual payment.
Check out other updates which will be coming to Online Banking with BlueIQ™ at the same time. If you have questions about any of these updates or other features of Online Banking with BlueIQ™, call customer service at (844) 225-8347 or visit your local branch. Thanks for your patience as we update your online banking experience.

Tags: Online Banking with BlueIQ™
Hazel K Swearingen-Jonas on 7/14/2016 at 3:19 PM
Thank You Thank You.... It sounds to me that this will be like the old Bill Pay, which was so easy. I have hated the new "Bill Pay", I thought it was very confusing.
Larry Ash on 7/14/2016 at 5:00 PM
It is about time. The current setup is a mess.
elsie sheely on 7/14/2016 at 5:01 PM
I will check it out. The other format was a nightmare. You could not print unless you had PDF, and this could not be downloaded at the library. Ty for upgrades. Too many bells and whistles on the old one. hampered navidgation and increased frustration.
doris utter on 7/14/2016 at 5:11 PM
I hope this fixes my transfers either from or to my different accounts.
Donna Wirt-Meeks on 7/14/2016 at 5:18 PM
What good new! It was so confusing and much more difficult. Under the old bill pay it just seemed easier to look one place to schedule bill payments and the reminders at the right showing pending payments. Hope the change lasts!
Elizabeth Herrmann on 7/14/2016 at 6:06 PM
If the changes I encountered this weekend trying to pay bills on-line is any indication of the "improvements", I am not in favor of them.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/14/2016 at 6:38 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We will share this with the appropriate team who is assessing future enhancements. If you have specific questions about functionality on the Money Movement tab, please reach out to customer service at (844) 225-8347. We look forward to providing you enhancements to Online Banking with BlueIQ™.
Cecile Scott on 7/14/2016 at 6:49 PM
I liked the old Bill pay. Why did you make is so hard for a senior citizen?
Randy Chevrier on 7/14/2016 at 7:04 PM
As I read through the improvements coming to "MoneyMovement" I actually found myself saying out loud, "Thank You!" all the way through. So many great updates that will give online bill pay more of the usability of the previous version with perhaps even some improvements over that. Let me say it again: "Thank You!"
Jerri Murphey on 7/14/2016 at 7:04 PM
Wish you would go back to the way it was in the beginning. I literally hate the way it is now . Maybe things will improve, but, I will wait and see.
MARTHA A. NUNN on 7/14/2016 at 7:34 PM
I am glad. I have been confused many times about just what to do.
Mo shafii on 7/14/2016 at 7:34 PM
I don't know what the designer was thinking when he or she decided to change the old dashboard. Fix it.
Janie Williams on 7/14/2016 at 8:29 PM
I, seriously, almost considered changing banks because of the difficulty of navigating the online services. Will be thrilled to see a simple Bill Pay again. I did like the ability to transfer money immediately to pay my mortgage though; hope that doesn't go away. If I had convinced myself to change banks, it would have been very reluctantly done as I am really pleased with Arvest as a whole.
David Hathaway on 7/14/2016 at 8:36 PM
I called in about the small number of characters allowed in the recipient name and address section. The line truncated about about 20 characters and I could not get the complete name inserted. The agent was to send a form to you on this problem. This is follow up.
Monica King on 7/14/2016 at 8:54 PM
Thank You for your efforts to make the software upgrade better. It has definitely been a challenge. I am hoping that we will have a more user friendly system.
Carol Gillespie on 7/14/2016 at 9:28 PM
THANK YOU!!!
Scott V on 7/14/2016 at 9:33 PM
BlueIQ must have been created by someone with a very low IQ. Anything will be an improvement. Echoing the others that the old bill pay was chunky but intuitive and easy to use. Please just keep it simple, keep the graphs away, the oddly named tabs and just let me pay the bills.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/14/2016 at 10:29 PM
We appreciate your patience as we seek to enhance your online banking experience. Your feedback will be reviewed by the appropriate team as they map out future enhancements. If you need immediate assistance regarding Online Banking with BlueIQ™, then please call our customer service team at (844) 225-8347.
Melissa on 7/14/2016 at 10:34 PM
Thank you! I have hated everything about the new website especially billpay.
James on 7/14/2016 at 11:38 PM
People are always reluctant to change even if the change is better
Rocky on 7/15/2016 at 12:03 AM
This sounds like what i had at Kansas State Bank which was what i gave up when i moved to Arvest. This should i hope cut down on my calls to customer service. Really looking forward to the change.
Anne on 7/15/2016 at 1:38 AM
Thank you for listening to customer feedback and trying to improve! I am looking forward to trying the improved site out!
Diana on 7/15/2016 at 1:40 AM
I liked how the old method gave me a balance after each bill was paid through bill pay. Please consider bringing this back
Reba Fletcher on 7/15/2016 at 2:21 AM
Thank you ! I have put off paying bills because I didn't want to deal with present blue in!
Barbara Levin on 7/15/2016 at 2:45 AM
I am so glad to read this new. The original Bill Pay was so user friendly and then you di a "NEW and IMPROVED" which was a nightmare. I messed up more bill and had late fees because I left out one of the many steps required to pay a bill.
Nan on 7/15/2016 at 3:04 AM
Thank goodness! I loved the previous BillPay version and have absolutely hated this latest version. It was so confusing I even double paid one bill once. Fortunately, my finances survived that mistake. Looking forward to the upgrade!
D on 7/15/2016 at 3:53 AM
About time. The new format has been frustrating. It is not user-friendly in any way. I would guess those graphs are not very relevant to most customers. My banking is already complicated as I manage multiple accounts. The "Blue IQ" system only complicated things and I've seen no advantage.
barbara y thompson on 7/15/2016 at 5:28 AM
I have also considered changing banks because of this mess. Still might have to do so. Simplicity folks! As far as what i need from my bank, you have 'fixed' something that was not broken
Robert on 7/15/2016 at 1:11 PM
I thank you. I hope Bill Pay is the same as before. The new is so confusing, and I sometimes miss payments to creditors, and sometimes pay 2 or 3 times to one creditor. What a mess.
Suzy Linville on 7/15/2016 at 1:18 PM
I would like to see on the billpay the total amount of outstanding, like on the old billpay.
Dotti Hicks on 7/15/2016 at 1:42 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. LOVE ONLINE BANKING BUT THE NEW SYSTEM WAS A CHALLENGE. GLAD YOU ARE GOING BACK TO THE OLD BILL PAY SYSTEM.
Becky on 7/15/2016 at 2:35 PM
I agree with the other customers and echo all that they are saying. I came so close to changing banks but have been with Arvest for many years along with other accounts all with Arvest. Sounds like there are others that feel the same way. Hard lesson to learn if you start losing customers. Especially when I've had not one issue other wise. Thank you for listening.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/15/2016 at 4:50 PM
Because of your valuable feedback, we are making the enhancements outlined in this blog. We’ll pass your additional feedback to the appropriate team who is reviewing customer responses and planning future updates to Online Banking with BlueIQ™. In the meantime, if you need assistance, please contact customer service at (844) 225-8347.
Lamont Sherrill on 7/15/2016 at 6:47 PM
I TOO LIKED THE OLD BILL PAY. I DON'T NEED OR WANT ALL THE FRILLS THAT THE CURRENT BILL PAY HAS. ALL I WANTED WAS TO PAY MY BILLS ON LINE.
Jeri Wells on 7/15/2016 at 8:51 PM
Thanks so much for the updates. Sometimes, what makes sense to an IT guy/gal doesn't end up working as easily as the initial idea. No one purposely tries to make things harder, and website changes typically go thru several levels before they go 'live'. I appreciate being able to provide feedback on what works for me and what doesn't. Look forward to the changes!
Kathy Merritt on 7/15/2016 at 9:13 PM
I'm glad to see some improvements, but it would be better to just go back to the old way. It was easier. I too had considered changing banks because this way you have now was so difficult and I deal with bank accounts in my job everyday. Thank you for listening to your customers.
J.B. on 7/16/2016 at 7:18 PM
I'm glad that Arvest is trying to improve this very complicated on-line banking system. It used to be a breeze to pay bills, and now it's a nightmare. Among other things, the old multiple-pay billing system showed the total amount for all payees. Now I have to pull out my calculator. It's just not intuitive. You have to figure out what things mean. Just call it what it is, bill payment, balances, etc. This money movement, time lines and all the rest is not appreciated. And I really don't appreciate receiving e-bills that I didn't sign up for. It startled me at first because it looked like I hadn't paid my phone bill. Sorry for going on, but your changes have really stressed me out. Make on-line banking great again. Thanks.
Maria Pendergraft on 7/17/2016 at 6:06 PM
remember the seniors...try not to make it too complicated. The old way was easy and simple
ILAH DICKINSON on 7/19/2016 at 6:36 AM
I HAVE HATED THIS NEW SYSTEM SINCE YOU CHANGED. I HAVE MESSED UP ON MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THIS. PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD SYSTEM. YOU MAY HAVE A LOT OF YOUNGER PEOPLE BANKING WITH YOU BUT DONT FORGET US OLDER ONES THAT FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND SUCH A CHANGE.
S. Kay Magruder on 9/7/2016 at 10:54 PM
Seriously considered changing banks after 20 years...hate billpay, have skipped bills and paid penalties for first time, paid other bills twice! I need to know the total balance on bills without having to use phone to check online. This new plan was anything but improvement!
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/8/2016 at 3:11 PM
Kay - We appreciate your long-time business with Arvest. We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We'll have local management contact you at the email address you provided. Thank you for being an Arvest customer.