Online Banking with BlueIQ™ Updates Here

Thursday, July 21 at 08:05 AM

Because of your valuable feedback regarding Online Banking with BlueIQ™, we’ve made a number of updates which are now live.

Most notable updates include:
  • We removed “This Month’s Status” which displays “Money In,” “Money Out” and the “Difference” from the Dashboard tab.
  • The Money Movement tab is renamed BillPay/Transfers and includes a number of other enhancements. Check out the specifics!
  • “Print” buttons added to make it easier to print a single transaction (including the front and back of a check on a single page) and BillPay confirmations.
Other updates include:
  • The “Manage” and “Plan” buttons moved near the top left of the page on the Dashboard tab, and appear as menu choices for easier usage.
  • Checked boxes now appear when you select “All Accounts” on the Transactions tab. This allows users to more clearly choose in which accounts they want to see transactions and running balances.
  • “Recent Transactions” changed to “Recent Transactions For All Accounts" on the Dashboard tab.
  • The Accounts tab renamed Accounts/e.Statements.
  • Wording added to the top of the Accounts/e.Statements tab to make e.Statements easier to find.
  • “Go to Top” button added to screens where scrolling down is an option.
If you have questions about these updates or any other features of Online Banking with BlueIQ™, check out the user guide, call customer service at (844) 225-8347 or visit your local branch.

We are also in the process of developing additional enhancements that will go live later this year. We’ll announce these enhancements on social media and/or within Online Banking with BlueIQ™ when they’re live. We appreciate your patience as we fine-tune your online banking experience.

Tags: Online Banking with BlueIQ™
gloria AUFNER on 7/21/2016 at 2:41 PM
Still not worth the price you are probably paying to maintain it
Warren N Pittman on 7/21/2016 at 3:07 PM
I would like for bill pay to post a printable page with bills to be paid and total amount.
Keith D. on 7/21/2016 at 3:11 PM
Would be nice to have the feature back that allowed us to search for transactions by a specific dollar range!
Susanna Mosley on 7/21/2016 at 3:19 PM
The green ink is still too pale when on a white background to be seen easily. Thanks for listening and making the changes you have made.
Petronella Farrall Davis on 7/21/2016 at 3:57 PM
Why did you take "Money In" and "Money Out" off the status page? That was helpful. Where did you put it?
Corrinne Morris on 7/21/2016 at 4:12 PM
I would like to be able to add an invoice number to checks I have sent to a business
franky d neal on 7/21/2016 at 4:19 PM
It is much better...keep working on it! simpler and easier to navigate
Stansel Harvey on 7/21/2016 at 4:41 PM
I appreciate your trying to make the site more functional but perhaps the focus should shift from looking pretty to making it more like an accounting spreadsheet. This is too disjointed and does not give a clear and quick accounting of the status, the entries, the status now and the future (scheduled payments)
Jack monath on 7/21/2016 at 4:43 PM
Should be able to stop payment when noticed payment not authorized. Had Money taken out of my account by consumer cellular after account was closed.
Judy Houser on 7/21/2016 at 4:48 PM
These updates will make it much easier to view and print e-Statements. Thanks Arvest!
James McDermott on 7/21/2016 at 4:53 PM
Thank you for the recent changes,I would like to see a payee's name and amount paid to them.
Kay DuVal on 7/21/2016 at 5:00 PM
This form has continued to frustrate me every time I use it--which is often. Thanks for returning the feature that makes it possible to print a note when I pay a bill,as on the old webpage. Looks like you've cleared up some of the confusing titles and moved things back to more navigable positions. In fact, it's very close now to the old form, and what was wrong with it? One other thing--I don't like checking and credit transactions combined on the same page, but I can adapt. Thanks.
Lasette white on 7/21/2016 at 5:19 PM
Definitely need fingerprint to log in .
Lasette White on 7/21/2016 at 5:23 PM
I cannot get push notifications such as account balances etc. in the notification section before logging in, which means I have to login every time I need something from ARVEST BANK.
Randy anglen on 7/21/2016 at 5:32 PM
Thanks for listening to the feedback and making improvements.
Loyd Wallace on 7/21/2016 at 5:37 PM
BULL SHIPPER!!!! Still have to Click to SIGN-IN! Nothing else has changed!!!
James on 7/21/2016 at 5:47 PM
The old system was concise and easy to use. There is still too much white space. Searching for a specific transaction is not user friendly. We need to be able to transfer between business and personal accounts. My research shows other banks in our area have this available and we would like to have that back.
Carolyn R Kilpatrick on 7/21/2016 at 6:01 PM
I would like to have free bill pay back. It truly saved me time.
Neva Huss on 7/21/2016 at 6:02 PM
When waiting to speak with a 'real person' on your phone, the 'chatty cathy' is very irritating - - listening to 2 females talking over each other, much too loud, and the wait is way, way too long. If I can't find an answer on my own via the website, in re my account online, I' m SOL.
Paul Farris on 7/21/2016 at 6:11 PM
If Arvest adheres to all of these wishes, they will be changing their site several times a day.
rick griffin on 7/21/2016 at 6:31 PM
I wish it was the way it used to be. I have actually considered changing banks. Please take no offense
Evelyn on 7/21/2016 at 6:33 PM
This system is not user friendly. Wish we had the old bill payment center. I'm tired of searching for the info I need. You have programmers, they could re-do what they just set up. With as many customer complaints that you have had you should rewrite the old system into then new. This system hasn't worked since the first day it went live.
Charles on 7/21/2016 at 6:47 PM
Thanks!! Great improvements from when you first launched it. I think you should still continue to listen to customers if something is causing a lot of problems...Great Job!!
John on 7/21/2016 at 6:51 PM
You know, I almost closed my account when this monstrosity 1st hit the net, but I hung in and let all the little problems happen while I waited for the paper (hard) copy of my statement to make sense of what I was using, and insure I hadn't made any mistakes. Bless 'em, it's still a monstrosity, but I'm sure these comments will, maybe, cause someone to see that we customers are suffering with what I'm sure are well-intended "improvements," while they find more to improve. I find this model no more user-friendly that the last. Should never have changed the one I used two years ago! But keep trying, I guess.
Bruce on 7/21/2016 at 6:54 PM
Since you have changed to the new dashboard, I have not been able to download a monthly statement. The new dashboard in general is not an improvement.
TERRY TIDWELL on 7/21/2016 at 6:57 PM
I AGREE WITH JAMES ON 7/21/2016 WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THE OPTION OF USING THE SITE. LET PEOPLE CHOICE WHICH FORMAT THEY WANT TO USE. BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION.
Don Frizzell on 7/21/2016 at 7:47 PM
Good improvements. Would request under the transaction tab (1)that deposits and withdraws be in separate columns for clarity. And(2)search between dates for transactions rather than looking through page after page. Thanks
Jim Collier on 7/21/2016 at 7:48 PM
Opening chart is a distracting bother.
linda on 7/21/2016 at 7:54 PM
I liked the old system better and easier
Sandra Rodriguez on 7/21/2016 at 7:59 PM
I would like the old version back!!!!
THOMAS MCPHILLIPS on 7/21/2016 at 8:12 PM
GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION THE NEW VERSION DRIVES ME CRAZY THOMAS J. MCPHILLIPS I AM TO OLD TO CHANGE THE OLD VERSION. JULY 28/2016 I HATE CHANGE.
Nancy on 7/21/2016 at 8:19 PM
Hi Folks, Personally I like the new stuff, yes it is different, and yes it takes some getting used to, but it works! To know how much and where and when I spent money is wonderful in any form. I miss one option though, the reports. I could choose which category I wanted a report on like how much I spent for fuel. A great tool. Maybe I missed it in there somewhere? If so please advise, if not perhaps you will consider putting it in there again. One more item might help, I liked the "notes" option it used to be displayed I believe under the transaction category on the transaction list. It was easier to just see it there than to click to look for it. I had no problem with the first program just needed to use it to understand it and it's the same for this one. Can't please everybody, I'm just so thankfull to be able to add my own notes at all. Keep up the good work!!
william j scott jr on 7/21/2016 at 8:36 PM
the new dashboard is bad. i like the header of the old dashboard it at glance told me how much money i have coming in and how much i had going out and how much was left to spend for the month. i wish the would go back to the old one, because this one tells me nothing.
Susan Koehler on 7/21/2016 at 8:59 PM
Thank you! I like this tool and look forward to using it more
Billy Hansen on 7/21/2016 at 9:22 PM
The bill pay program is by far the most user unfriendly banking program that I have ever used. Take a look at Capital One and see how it's dome.
Michael Moncrief on 7/21/2016 at 10:30 PM
I like the change where I only have to click once to see my running balance. Not sure why the dashboard doesn't display the running balance if your going to go to the trouble of loading the data. I still have trouble logging in, sometimes I have to click on the link which makes a dropdown, which have to click to get focus, then click login only to be redirected to another page requiring the login id, only to enter the id and password, then get redirected back to the login screen again, enter userid, enter password, finally get in. BTW, drop downs for logins are not mobile friendly. How about just a plain on login when I get to the site.
Kathryn on 7/21/2016 at 11:08 PM
Arvest, in its efforts to upgrade, have actually seemed to downgrade, the effectiveness of its site. It needs a lot of tweaking to get it to operate as good as it once did. I need a day to day recap of when checks clear, and balances, not for these people who are responsible for this fiasco (as it is) to wait three or more days to post each deposit, withdrawl and balance. Someone more experienced, competant should be controling the functionality of this site. That person must be a REAL idiot.....my opinion.
Jim Adamson on 7/21/2016 at 11:32 PM
I'm sorry, I've complained before about blue iq, but it is a disaster in my opinion. It is not intuitive and I'm very tech savy. If I'm away from for any time, simple things like looking up a transaction by the payee name - seriously - I use the name shown on my trasactions but the tool won't find the payee. I really despise the tool and wish it had never changed. Its really bad enough to get me to change banks. Regards.
veronica whitley on 7/22/2016 at 12:25 AM
Bill pay used to give you your total for multiple bill payments so you could see the total without having to add yourself. Has this feature been removed?
Paul Green on 7/22/2016 at 12:36 AM
Wow.. not cool. The dashboard used to have my balance, money in, and money out. It was supper easy to use and i used it almost everyday. Now its gone!!! what happened! That was the best feature of this website.
Dolly on 7/22/2016 at 12:57 AM
I have not liked the system from the beginning. First it is a waste of paper to print out a month's accounting. Secondly. it has eliminated contact phone numbers if we wish to question a charge. The original matchup identification is a joke--especially when it doesn't even recognize Social Security or a check to a church when that word is on the receiver's line.
Fern Shoemaker on 7/22/2016 at 1:01 AM
Nothing different when accessing from my phone. Is the update only for desktop.
betty lou Reynolds on 7/22/2016 at 1:12 AM
It is gradually sinking in, I will learn all the new items so keep trying to make then more user friendly, as I know you strive to do.
C J Compton on 7/22/2016 at 3:17 AM
You still have a long way to go to get this as good as the old system was. The old system worked real good and was very easy for everybody.
Donny Brock on 7/22/2016 at 8:05 AM
Don't like the new system. Way to complicated, please go back to the old system that I have used for years. This will make me want to change banks.
Hadley Bowman on 7/22/2016 at 11:02 AM
"MONSTROSITY"-"User unfriendly"--"Confusing Titles" just about sums it up. I, too, vote for the old version. There seems to be a disconnect between what the program designers want and what the customers want...
Nick M. on 7/22/2016 at 11:29 AM
I do 3 things with the banking app. I pay bills, transfer funds, and download to QuickBooks. Download function has been a gawdy nightmare since the day you changed it. How about joining the QB network of banks so I don't have to use your stupid feature and can download direct from my app!
April R on 7/22/2016 at 11:33 AM
The feature I miss most is being able to click on a recipient and seeing the payment history and if any payments are pending. I realize that's what the "timeline" screen is for, but I have to visually search, and it's much more difficult. Thank you for considering suggestions and continuing to make improvements.
Leevon Grant on 7/22/2016 at 12:38 PM
It's frustrating that transactions can't be sorted and filtered. In the old system I could organize by date, then by type of transaction. This made monthly reconciliation of my business accounts easy. Now I have one choice, date only. That's 10 pages or so with all types of transactions in no particular order. Simply being able to choose "check" or "point of sale" would make life so much simpler. Are you listening?
RalphWilliams on 7/22/2016 at 1:53 PM
I would like to be able to set an alarm signal for my checking account and credit card that will sound when a charge is made to my account (we could set our own range) This would help when fraudulent charges are made
A D Perrin on 7/22/2016 at 2:25 PM
Please go back to the old system. It was much, much easier to use. Does not look like much was changed. Old system is much better.
Buddy Currens on 7/22/2016 at 3:12 PM
Keep up the good work! There will always be difference as to what is good and what is bad, so it's good that you have a feedback page.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 3:43 PM

Thank you for your feedback. If you have specific questions, check out the user guide, call customer service at (844) 225-8347 or visit your local branch.

Keaton Taylor on 7/22/2016 at 4:12 PM
Most of these people have very little experience building web and mobile products. Don't regress the software because of naysaying. Keep iterating and making this better. The previous version was eye searing and hard to use. This is much cleaner, much more concise and will pave the way for Arvest to be a 21st century bank. I'm a ux/product designer and I think you guys are making some great headway, keep it up.
Patty on 7/22/2016 at 4:14 PM
The olf format was easier to use and conduct business.
Hao on 7/22/2016 at 4:18 PM
I would like to be able to copy transactions from screen and paste to my Excel work sheet. Currently it pastes everything into one column, so strange. Also, if we can sort the transactions oldest on the top, both on screen and on the export, that would be nice too.
Keaton Taylor on 7/22/2016 at 4:18 PM
Patricia Hardin on 7/22/2016 at 5:15 PM
Please do not combine credit card transactions and checking account transactions. Now I have to sift through all combined information and toggle back and forth. Leave all credit card information together, same with checking account. Thank you
Phil on 7/22/2016 at 6:24 PM
I have Quicken so I don't need another version here. I need a bank check register like you used to have.
Teressa Reed on 7/22/2016 at 7:30 PM
I've been confused with this mess ever since you instituted it. I've been with this bank since Arvest bought it and for years when it was American National Bank. I love this bank yet have thought of leaving because the online banking is just to hard to understand or navigate. Us older folk do not want to have to spend the time learning how to use the new concepts. WE ARE OLD AND CRANKY AND HAVE NO MORE HAIR TO PULL OUT! Simplify things or prepare for mass abandonment!
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 9:13 PM
Petronella, Kay, Bruce, Nancy, Michael, Veronica, Paul, Fern, Leavon -- We'll have a customer service representative contact you at the email address you provided in order to assist you with your questions.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 10:50 PM
Hi Nancy - Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for your experience at the counter. We want you to know we made this round of changes after a review process that included listening to our customer feedback. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for future enhancements. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 10:51 PM
Hi Paul - Thank you for your feedback regarding the update we made to the dashboard. We want you to know each change was made as a result of thoughtful customer feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration when making future updates. We appreciate you being our customer.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 10:51 PM
Hi William - We sincerely thank you for your feedback regarding the change made to the dashboard. Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to be thoughtful about changes like this in the future. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 10:52 PM
Hi Petronella - Thank you for your feedback regarding the updates to our online banking system. We removed the "Money In" and Money Out" from the dashboard in an effort to improve the experience for our customers. We have shared your feedback with our internal teams. Thank you for being an Arvest customer!
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 11:06 PM
Rick, Donny and Jim – We would like to put you in contact with your local Arvest management teams. We’ve contacted you privately. Please provide us with your contact information so we can follow up. We appreciate the opportunity to continue serving you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 11:12 PM
We sincerely appreciate and value feedback from our customers. Online Banking with BlueIQ™ is going to be a better service because all of you have taken the time to provide your valuable feedback. We owe our success today and in the future to you, our customer. If you have additional feedback, please post a comment here, visit your local Arvest Bank branch or call us at (866) 952-9523. We appreciate the opportunity to continue improving all Arvest Bank services, specifically Online Banking with BlueIQ™.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/22/2016 at 11:13 PM
We are pleased to hear that some of you are liking the improvements rolled out on July 21! Those improvements were made to provide our customers with a better online banking experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experiences with us.
Patrick on 7/23/2016 at 3:53 AM
The pay multiple option is so busy it is confusing to the eye. It appears you won't address what the sites primary purpose is, to send money to others. Why won't you look at what the billpay screen from the old system looked like and code that functionality and look back. This is the biggest complaint I hear from your customers. The site is still way too busy. Put some control button on top so I can choose how billpay looks. I don't want to see every transaction from every account, but I also can't hide those accounts I don't use a lot without losing the ability to transfer or pay something from them.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/25/2016 at 1:47 PM
Patrick - Thanks for your feedback regarding the pay multiple section of Online Banking with BlueIQ™. Our changes on July 21 to the BillPay/Transfers tab were made based on careful examination of customer feedback. We'll pass your suggestions along to the team reviewing feedback and planning future enhancements. Thank you for choosing Arvest for your banking needs.
Dale on 7/25/2016 at 7:53 PM
I have to agree with the several above comments from folks who liked the old format better. I opted to eliminate paper statements for simplicity sake but if the online banking site gets any busier, I may have to return to paper statements!
Floyd Albritton on 7/25/2016 at 8:56 PM
I have been paying bills on line for 7 years. Since you changed everything I have only used it one time. I paid a bill and a month later I found out it did not go through. I have not used it since. I can not believe you paid someone for all the dumb changes that was made. Stop getting a dumb college genius to come up with junk like this. When you are going to make changes ask your customers first and see what they want. If changes are to be made get a review board to test them before it goes out. Keep the old principal we learn in high school, use the KISS principle, ( KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID)
Floyd Albritton on 7/27/2016 at 7:39 AM
I just checked out the on line banking changes. It looks like the same on garage. Give the customers what they want! Listen to the customers. Give us a senior version of on-line banking, and keep it simple. Get a senior to design it not a young college genius. I will not use your on line banking until you give us something we want.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/27/2016 at 2:21 PM
Floyd - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the updates. We planned these changes after careful review of customer feedback. We'll share your feedback with the team reviewing customer suggestions and planning future enhancements. We appreciate your business.
Rex Stanley on 7/29/2016 at 12:31 AM
The recent changes seem quite minor and don't address the main problem with the clumsy UI. With so much VOC asking for a cleaner version (similar to the old one) I can't imagine the process involved that resulted in this outcome. I understand that it's tough to design a product when you have 4 or 5 generational groups with different expectations. We all have a choice (including Arvest). I'm tired of waiting--time to shop for a new bank.
Susan on 7/29/2016 at 6:23 AM
After reading through many of the comments, I see that I am not the only Arvest user is extremely frustrated. I was a computer programmer for many, many years and learned that even if I had written a program which met the specifications, I had really not done my job if the person writing the specifications had not done his/her job and the system was not concise, clear, and most of all met the needs of the user. I have no idea how many times I had double and triple checked my work to specifications and then had to redo a system because it didn't meet the needs of the user. You have at least one customer that gave you a chance to get this mess fixed and you did not! I am so fed up with this online system not meeting my needs adequately that I am considering changing banks after many, many years with you. This is one gigantic mess. And, I can see I'm not the only frustrated customer.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/29/2016 at 4:36 PM
Rex and Susan – We've passed your feedback along to local Arvest management teams who will be following up with you. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Suzy Linville on 7/29/2016 at 6:22 PM
I would like the ability to sort in categories like the previous old bill pay. So I can have Medical, Credit Card, Insurance ect. I could also move those I pay regularly and those I pay maybe once every 6 months or year to a category so I can just click on one category and quickly pay. I also would like to see the total of payments pending or going out on a specific day like the old version. I know I see it when I submit them at the top but when I look at the outgoing a specific day I see who and amount going but not a total for that day. In other words your old version was so much better than this one.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/29/2016 at 8:10 PM
Suzy - Thank you for your feedback. We'll share it with the team reviewing feedback and planning future enhancements.
Carol Kissinger on 8/1/2016 at 4:33 PM
Whenever an online payment is made using a generated check as opposed to an electronic transfer, the vendor name appears as "Check Number XXXX" vs the actual payees' names; nor does the "Category" that was entered at the time of setting up the payment appear. The payment, instead appears as "Uncategorized". What's the use providing the option if it doesn't feed through to the payment?
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/1/2016 at 6:39 PM
Carol - Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We'll have a customer service associate follow up with you at the email address you provided.
Cheri Murray on 8/1/2016 at 8:33 PM
This new program nor the update fixed the problem of double entry for scheduled transfers between accounts. Have deleted & re-entered that transfer dozens of time and it still occasionally double transfers. I have to check it every month & delete the extra one. Rather annoying. It will trigger an overdraft fee if I don't catch it.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/1/2016 at 9:39 PM
Cheri - We're sorry to hear you're experiencing double entry of transfers. We've passed your comment along to our customer service team who will be following up with you via email.
James on 8/2/2016 at 6:27 PM
Blue IQ is still horrible! Bill Pay is extremely irritating, nicknames show as company name, so if you don't remember the nickname it can take awhile to find the correct recipient. Editing a recipient is a awful. A lot of your customers would appreciate you taking action on getting us a more professional banking only system, or go back to the old system. Thank you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/3/2016 at 3:44 PM
James - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We'll have our customer service team reach out to assist you with recipients in BillPay. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Mike Johnson on 8/4/2016 at 1:11 AM
Hate the new software, the old stuff was much easier to use. Still no print functions anywhere that I can see. Transactions don't keep a running balance. Whole thing sucks.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/4/2016 at 2:09 PM
Mike - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. Our customer service team will contact you at the email you provided to assist you with the print functions and how to view your running balance.
Dave Huett on 8/4/2016 at 7:45 PM
Like the Changes! As with most of us older citizens, sometimes change isn't always welcomed. I was a bit put off with the initial change but soon became accustomed to the new app. Developed software myself, so I know it isn't easy pleasing everyone and changes/updates are inevitable! Thanks for the new updates. Chin up! Works great for my needs!!
Bill Hoy on 8/4/2016 at 11:54 PM
I agree with Mike Johnson, the whole thing sucks, thinking very seriously of changing banks.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/5/2016 at 2:14 PM
Bill - We're sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with the new online banking. We'd like the opportunity to earn your business. We'll have a member of local management follow up with you.
Carmen on 8/10/2016 at 3:42 PM

Your site hasn't improved any that I can see when it takes an hour and you still cant find what you're looking for h*** it's going to be easier to change banks. My guess is those that like the site must have a lot of time on their hands or like playing games. I on the other hand DO NOT! So where is the dad gum routing number. Your ONLINE BANKING site causes me STRESS ANXIETY all the way to ANGER. Banking at ARVEST KIILS/RUINS my WHOLE DAY! I say we all put our MONEY where our mouth is and CHANGE BANKS!

Comment edited by Blog Admin on 8/10/16 for language.

Arvest Blog Admin on 8/10/2016 at 7:58 PM
Carmen - We're sad to hear you're upset. We've forwarded your information along to local management who will be in touch with you.
Michelle on 8/12/2016 at 8:19 PM
I'm starting to like the budgeting tool but I have one suggestion. It would be amazingly helpful to be able to pull up a list of transactions allocated to the "actual" income/expenses so that we could see what was allocated. This would make it easier to either adjust the "budgeted" amount or change the category that a particular transaction has been placed in. Also, whenever you come in under budget for whatever time period, it would be neat if there were some sort of button you could click to roll that (or whatever amount) into a savings account. For example: July 2016 $1,650.00 under budget, would you like to move this (or another) amount from your checking to savings? "Click here"
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/12/2016 at 9:53 PM

Michelle - We're happy to hear you're starting to like the budgeting tool. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We'll share this with the appropriate team.

LT on 8/18/2016 at 4:05 PM
Cannot move funds between an Arvest business account and an Arvest personal account electronically unless you sign up for third-party site PopMoney. This was possible on old Arvest online website. Now, you have to generate a check and there's a delay in moving funds. A step backwards, and a definite disadvantage compared to other banking online services.
Henrietta Stokes on 8/18/2016 at 9:59 PM
I can not open my account to see what transactions have occured. My computer says this account cannot be downloaded. Do I need another computer or do you need to return to the old system?
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/19/2016 at 1:48 PM
LT - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We will pass this along to our management team for consideration in future online banking enhancements.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/19/2016 at 1:57 PM
Hi Henrietta - Thank you for your question. Please give Customer Service a call at (844) 225-8347 so we can help you troubleshoot the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
TH on 8/26/2016 at 3:24 PM
Please tell us why you aren't willing to change systems. We are still VERY disappointed with the change to Blue IQ, and no one will tell us why you changed and when you will change back to old system or something better. We have waited and don't want to change banks, but your customer service is not making us want to stay. We need to transfer between business and personal accounts, other banks in the area will let us. We can't even look for a check by the amount!! Bill pay is not quick and easy like before, and the list could go on and on. Blue IQ has A LOT of flaws and is not a professional banking system.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/26/2016 at 9:32 PM
TH - We're sorry to hear you're disappointed. We'll have local management follow up with you about your feedback.
Kenneth Sewell on 2/28/2017 at 9:21 PM
Your web interface, and your interface with Quicken is so difficult and malfunctions so often that I am considering changing banks. It's just not THAT HARD to give your customers a useful experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2017 at 4:54 PM
Kenneth – We’re sorry to hear you find the web interface and the interface with Quicken are difficult. We value your feedback and your business. We’ll have a member of local management follow up with you about your concerns.
David Danielson on 3/19/2017 at 10:37 AM
We have not been able to download our Arvest banking transactions to Quicken for about 2 weeks now. 3 calls to customer support indicates Arvest aware of an issue regarding this but STILL NOT FIXED. 3 accounts and mortgage with Arvest but seriously considering switching banks if issue cannot be resolved.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/21/2017 at 3:23 PM
David – We appreciate your business and are sorry to hear about your difficulty with downloading Arvest transactions into Quicken. We’ve had Customer Service reach out to help troubleshoot the issue. We appreciate your patience and would like the opportunity to keep your business.
Traci Grothe on 4/22/2017 at 4:27 PM
How do I delete bill pay recipient? I have at least 5 recipients I no longer need to pay.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/24/2017 at 6:00 PM

Traci - Good question. To delete a BillPay recipient in Online Banking with BlueIQ™, follow these steps:

1. Go to the BillPay/Transfer tab
2. Navigate to the Recipients tab under the BillPay/Transfer section
3. Select a recipient that is being deleted.
4. Hit delete on the right-side of the recipient information

If you need additional assistance, our Customer Service team at (844) 225-8347 would be happy to assist.