Free Patriotic Debit Cards May 21-28

Friday, May 20 at 09:00 AM

As we honor current and fallen soldiers for their bravery with Armed Forces Day and Memorial Day, we’re offering our patriotic and military debit card series free to new and existing customers May 21-28, 2016. Existing customers are typically charged a replacement fee of $7.50. Debit cards are always free with any new checking account.

Select from seven debit cards in the patriotic and military debit card series to show your appreciation for a specific branch of the military or to simply show your American pride. You can also find more specialty debit card designs at arvest.com/style.

To order your debit card call customer service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local branch.

Holiday Hours
Arvest will maintain normal Saturday hours for Armed Forces Day on Saturday, May 21, 2016. Arvest will be closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 30, 2016.

For your convenience you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using:
Thanks to all the service men and women who gave their lives to preserve our freedoms!

Available for use with checking accounts only; $50 minimum deposit required to open account.

Tags: Debit Cards, Holiday Hours
Rk Thomas on 5/25/2016 at 12:53 PM
how do i order my military debit card?
Arvest Blog Admin on 5/25/2016 at 1:06 PM
Rk - To order a debit card, please call customer service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local branch. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Misty Cleveland on 5/25/2016 at 4:09 PM
Is there no way I can order a military debit card online?
Arvest Blog Admin on 5/25/2016 at 6:57 PM
Misty - At this time customers are not able to order their debit card online. We invite you to call us at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local branch to order a card. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
Charles on 5/31/2016 at 12:41 PM
Make sure to check that you didn't get charged $7.50 for this promotion. I ordered last week, during the promotional period, and the phone representative at (866) 952-9523 had no information about this promotion. I explained it to her, she processed the request, but I was still charged. At this point, I would rather just have paid the $7.50 and have my time back instead of having to 1) call-in to order in the first place 2) send an online message to Arvest that just redirected me to Secure Messaging (an obfuscated feature on Blue IQ) and 3) call back to the branch to have the charge reversed. This process definitely did not save me any time.
Arvest Blog Admin on 5/31/2016 at 6:25 PM
Charles - We're sorry to hear about your experience and will look into this. We apologize for the inconvenience.