Online Banking with BlueIQ™ is Here

Tuesday, February 16 at 09:00 AM

Welcome to our new online banking! We’ve been upgrading customers to this new system over the past several months and now all of you can experience Online Banking with Blue IQ™.

While retaining the speed, convenience and security you've become accustomed to, Online Banking with Blue IQ™ adds new features that enhance your understanding of how you save and spend. In addition to standard online banking functions, our upgraded system includes easy-to-use personal money management tools to help track your spending, set savings goals and streamline household financial management.

Because we appreciate your relationship with Arvest and want you to utilize Online Banking with BlueIQ™ in the ways that most fit your needs, we've created numerous resources to help you get acquainted with our new system. They include:

• An Online Banking with BlueIQ™ resource
  • Demos to help you complete routine online banking functions and locate information in the new system
  • Answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions
  • A User Guide designed to provide you with basic information and step-by-step instructions for everyday functions
  • A “Help” tab with answers to questions inside Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and “?” and “IQ” icons to teach you how features and services work and how they can help you
If you have specific questions you haven’t been able to find answers to, please contact customer service at (844) 225-8347 or email us.

We’re excited to have you join Online Banking with BlueIQ™!

Tags: Online Services
Helen Bumpas on 2/16/2016 at 2:52 PM
Really do not like this new system. Not user friendly. Thanks, Helen B.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/16/2016 at 4:05 PM
Helen - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new system. We want to help you navigate it, so you can find what you need. Please call us at (844) 225-8347 for assistance.
cheryl jones on 2/16/2016 at 4:23 PM
Trying to log on. After i put in the password it take me to a blank white page. I refresh and nothing happens
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/16/2016 at 8:19 PM
Cheryl - We're sorry to hear you weren't able to log in. Please call us at (844) 225-8347 for assistance logging in.
Don on 2/17/2016 at 4:06 AM
On viewing accounts and transactions, the new system is terrible. Too much white space around everything. Fonts on headings are too large. Someone in your IT thinks were all half blind. This causes pages to show fewer transactions, more scrolling. The only improvement is the Money Movement section. Can't click on account name in Accounts List and go directly to transactions. I don't see this new system as an improvement.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2016 at 4:06 PM
Don - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We'd like to help you navigate the new system. Give us a call at (844) 225-8347 for assistance.
Shirley Mannin on 2/17/2016 at 8:28 PM
Your new site is the worst thing I've ever had to deal with in trying to business online. It is so bad that I'm going to move all four of my accounts if it doesn't clear up REALLY FAST!
Stan Rickner on 2/17/2016 at 11:56 PM
Not easy or convenient to use at all! I know have to have three separate logins to manage my personal account and business accounts!!! Really?!?! To transfer funds from my personal account to my business accounts I have to set up a "Pay To" that says it will take a week to pay?!?! How is this an improvement? Start over, please....
Melissa on 2/18/2016 at 2:09 PM
BlueIQ is too basic- Does not show all the details in transactions. Am I able to have a choice & switch back to the older system?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2016 at 3:37 PM
Shirley - We're sorry to hear you aren't satisfied. We'd like to help you navigate the new site. Call us at (844) 225-8347.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2016 at 3:40 PM
Stan - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new online banking. We'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2016 at 3:46 PM

Melissa - We're sorry to hear you find the new online banking too basic. Unfortunately, it's not possible to switch back to the old system. We'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team. As you're getting familiar with the new system, if you need help navigating the new site, please visit arvest.com/upgrade or call us at (844) 225-8347.

John Rivers on 2/18/2016 at 8:52 PM
I have used Arvest online banking since its inception, but this new system totally sucks....no other way to put it. I am not exactly computer illiterate, but this has to be th most unused friendly application that I have ever encountered. I called customer service when this all started and was shown how to get back to the orignal format, but now I am told that it is no longer possible, I cannot express the dismay I have encountered. BTW I have been a customer since Arrest ws but an idea in someone's dreams....since April of 1979...
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2016 at 10:19 PM
John - Thanks for your long-time business with Arvest. We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new online banking. We'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team.
Lori Guice on 2/19/2016 at 1:51 PM
The new online banking is HORRIBLE. I hate it. It is so not user friendly at all. Think you should definitely go back to the old one. Not sure what you were thinking here.
jessica on 2/19/2016 at 9:12 PM
Why can't I even log in? I type in my username and the next page never loads. It has been 5 days like this.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/19/2016 at 9:16 PM

Lori - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new online banking. However, we'd like to help you get familiar with it. Please give us a call at (844) 225-8347 so we can go through it together or you may watch our videos at arvest.com/upgrade.

Don on 2/19/2016 at 10:27 PM
Do NOT like this new system AT ALL!!! Was so much better like it was where it told the balance after each transaction and print not so big. I assumed I had to accept it, but sure wish it were back like it was. Whoevers idea this was needs to rethink it.
K. Weaver on 2/20/2016 at 1:23 AM
I agree with the majority of the comments above. There IS too much white space. The "Dashboard" and its components are totally irrelevant and useless. The compilation of all accounts and activities in one list is confusing and again, useless. Telling me how much I deposited and spent for all accounts combined, again,confusing, misleading and useless. So on to my checking account, all my "Memos" I had planned to use for income tax purposes are now missing. I must now go through and redo an entire year of transfers and checks before I can do taxes. Apparently I will also have to correct EVERY transaction as I now have categories such as: Arkansas Blue Cross Ins. categorized as "Clothing?" Web Transfers are categoried as "Publications?", "Transportation?" or "Shopping?" A Sam's Club debit purchase was for "Insurance?", and online credit card payments were for "Utilities" or "Internet" Again under the previous system I had these labeled with memos as needed. As a senior citizen I have no need for all the financial planning, money tracking, budgeting, that the new system offers. I resent the time I am going to have to spend in learning and setting up this new system, reopening every check and transfer, retyping every note and memo....hoping I can remember!... and ALSO now having to come up with categories for my spending so my checking account categories won't look so stupid. But first, I will have to spend time figuring out how to do that...fixing something that I really don't even want. Telling me my net worth, my assets and liabilities are again useless. Duh, if anyone has a home mortgage, most likely their liabilities will appear to exceed their assets!! The picture you portray is only relevant with regard to accounts at Arvest, not with regard to one's total financial picture. Your reports of my monthly spending/deposit, and my asset/liability ratios, make me look completely inept. Why does I need to know I spend more than I deposit if I have more than sufficient funds to cover withdrawals? Maybe some people need this system, but give us options. I am sure there are many seniors like me who would prefer the option of fewer changes and the older more concise system.
STEPHEN J MILLER on 2/20/2016 at 2:02 AM
I hate your new website it is the worst example of new is better. Who ever came up with this should be fired. We want the previous version back with no delay. And i'm sorry that you want us to get familiar with it because you paid a idiot to replace the previous version that think is better. And yes it sucks!!!
Carol Hanson on 2/21/2016 at 3:42 AM
Definitely not intuitive, took me almost 10 minutes to find the e-statements. I do the vast majority of my personal business on line and am accustomed to navigating sites. This should have been a piece of cake, but definitely wasn't.
Jeannie Edwards on 2/21/2016 at 5:47 PM
Go back to the old this is horrible just need bank statement not all this other info
Terri Davidson on 2/21/2016 at 6:30 PM
The new site is, indeed, horrible. Not user friendly at all. The old site was easy to see how each entry impacted the account balance -- now there is no view that shows a running total that I can find. No way to organize accounts in the bill payer as before. It's already cost us an NSF because you now provide such a limited view. The aesthetics of the new site are okay, but WHYYYY take away the simple functionality??? We've been Superior/Arvest customers for 23 years, but will begin the search for a new bank TODAY. Ridiculous.
Jennifer Belchar on 2/22/2016 at 1:32 AM
I have had a lot of difficulty being able to scroll and look at all of my past weeks of transactions. This system is not user friendly, on my mobile I can only see 3 or 4 things and can't scroll down at all. Also there is a lot of time it is not showing current numbers for a day or two. As a traveler on the move this is really inconvenient. I agree with most of the previous comments also.
Donna on 2/22/2016 at 2:18 PM
New system is not user friendly. I can navigate it but liked the old system much better.. I liked pulling up bill pay on old system seeing bills on that page displayed and running total of bills set up to pay at bottom right. I liked seeing e-bills on that same page. This "new" system is labor intensive. Please go back to the old system to make banking online customer friendly.
Charles C. on 2/22/2016 at 5:38 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this thing. This is not an upgrade...way 2 confusing...
Lynn T. McCullough on 2/22/2016 at 5:50 PM
Displaying of TRANSFER from/to is absolutely atrocious. 1. trans. should be together NOT separated by other trans. 2. informational is bad. I wrote banking software and had I written this I would have been out of a job.
Cheryl Frazier on 2/23/2016 at 12:27 AM
I have wasted years, not participating in online banking. I just began this process four months ago and absolutely loved it!!! Please revert back to the other system, I am begging you. This "new online experience" is horrible!!!!! Not user friendly whatsoever. And no, I will not waste time making phone calls, nor will I waste time watching videos-no matter what customer friendly dialogue that you will post back to me. Quite frankly, I don't have the time, as I work full-time, go to school full-time, and attempt (with online banking) to manage my elderly parents finances online. Who ever heard of a car loan being posted as "education". Really??? Glad that I pay attention as a nurse to my patients better that Arvest does to finances. Geez................Back to the drawing board with the ol' fashioned ledger process. Unbelievable!
Shonda Weaver on 2/23/2016 at 1:28 AM
I hate this new system SOO much. Not user friendly at all. I shouldn't have to call an 800 number to "get familiar" with it. I stuck with Arrest after we moved because of the ease to pay bills. It is officially no longer worth it sadly.
Chris on 2/23/2016 at 7:05 AM
The new system is very basic, simple and semi-useful. Looks like Arvest IT was driving the boat on the design and content. I really don't want to rely on a bank website to help me create a budget, however I do want to be able to find detailed information on transactions that pass through my account(which seems to have gone by the wayside). Additionally I can see that Arvest has already committed to the new system and will say what they can to defend the system. That being said I expect no different canned response than one similar to the ones already given. No, I don't need help finding anything in the new system, It is simple, however too simple. If you want to assist me bring back the detail that was included in the previous version of the website.
David Franks on 2/24/2016 at 9:52 AM
Normally I'm not one to post much in the way of online comments, but the new online system is so bad I feel compelled to voice my opinion.Your once useful, user friendly service has now become a confusing unreliable mess. You lost sight of one key design concept - keep it simple. No amount of offering to help folks navigate the new system is going to fix this, as that is not the issue. A very serious misstep Arvest.
Max Webster on 2/24/2016 at 6:24 PM
I am in total agreement with your CUSTOMER comments above. This CUSTOMER un-friendly application is costing your CUSTOMERS their time. You should consider rolling back to the previous application while YOU figure out the disconnect in CUSTOMER SERVICE. You are asking your customers to edit their account inputs, the primary example I see is in Bill Payments, You have decided to sort the Payees by what the CUSTOMERS have labeled as account keywords not the payees name and other information like account numbers so they can easily find and pay their bills. We as CUSTOMERS may have the same biller with several account numbers and need to see this quickly to make the payments to the correct account within a biller. The key words I use for reports for general buckets for my own use for quick budget reviews in general categories. I am application savy being a retired IT executive and I cannot ever image this kind of application being used by CUSTOMERS, perhaps it makes since to a developer but not a user.
Arvest Bank Admin on 2/25/2016 at 1:16 AM

Don - We're sorry to hear that. We would be happy to share tips and help you learn more about it. Please stop by any branch location, call us at (844) 225-8347 or visit arvest.com/upgrade.

Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2016 at 1:20 AM
K. Weaver - Thank you for sharing all your detailed feedback with us. We will pass it along to the appropriate management team for review. We sincerely appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2016 at 1:23 AM
Terri Davidson - We would like to have management review your account and situation. Please send your contact information to interact@arvest.com and we'll have management follow up with you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/25/2016 at 1:26 AM

Charles C. - We would be happy to help you through the new system. Our local teams are ready to help. Call us at (844) 225-8347 or visit arvest.com/upgrade.

matt sanders on 2/26/2016 at 7:26 PM
I have multiple accounts that I was able to view, manage and transfer between before this change. After this new system, all I was left with was the ability to see, albeit in a condensed fashion, one account. Functionality from old to new just pales. When I went to the branch, I was told that this was because of some regulation that forbids me being able to have multiple accounts under one log in and, further, being able to transfer money between them. However, it was explained to me that they would be happy to sell me a service for $35/month that does exactly what the old online banking did. I don't know if this "it is because of regulations" explanation is legit considering that, if I'm willing to pay $300.00 a year, I can get what I once had for free. Not happy at all.
Gary Childers on 2/29/2016 at 2:53 AM
I used to be able to print out a cash flow report for the whole year, hand it to my tax preparer, and done. As today is Sunday, I'll try the help number this week, and hope that it's more useful than the online help. I don't see the point of categories if there's no easy way to view their totals? I promise if I have to go through the whole year using a handheld calculator when this ought to be (and used to be) built in, I will take my accounts elsewhere.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/29/2016 at 5:15 PM
Matt - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We'd like to connect you with local management to discuss your feedback. Please email interact@arvest.com the location you bank at and the best phone number to reach you. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/29/2016 at 9:42 PM
Gary - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. Please give us a call at (844) 225-8347 so we can walk you through the new system.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/29/2016 at 10:19 PM
Jessica - We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty logging in. Please contact Customer Service at (844) 225-8347 for assistance.
Rick Mattioni on 3/1/2016 at 7:24 PM
I want to echo many of the other customer complaints about Blue IQ. The usefulness of the additional features is far overshadowed by the clunky user interface. Between the interface and system downtime, I find it easier to use my Arvest phone app to make payments and transfers. I've been a very satisfied Arvest customer for over 20 years (since the days as State Bank), but this new system is making me consider moving our accounts.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2016 at 9:07 PM
Rick - We're sorry to hear you're not happy with the new online banking. We'd like to keep your long-time business. Please call us at (844) 225-8347, so we can help you navigate the new site.
Robin Moody on 3/2/2016 at 9:26 PM
I hate the new online banking. Why can you see where the transaction originated (city, state) in while it is pending but as soon as it clears the bank all of the information is gone? It is not feasible to check my account every single day and once the transaction is no longer pending the location information goes away.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/2/2016 at 10:52 PM
Robin - We're sorry to hear you don't like the new online banking system. We'd like to help you navigate the new site. Please call us at (844) 225-8347 for assistance.
Rob Moffett on 3/3/2016 at 4:31 PM
Hi, I'm a web designer by profession and am completely baffled by Blue IQ. It is much less user friendly than the old system. Changing the names of functions to arbitrary nonsense like Money Movement instead of Pay Bills adds a layer of confusion. Having to jump from tab to tab to see new e-bills then go elsewhere to pay my other bills is frustrating. The old system allowed me to see a list of bills (e-bills or not) I pay each month and with a click, see the history for that bill and set up a new payment. I could run down the list of bills and make all of my payments from one screen, quickly and easily. I'm seriously disappointed in this system. I know that a great deal of time and money was invested here and that you don't want to just roll it back to the old system, but after reading this comment thread, you have to see that your customers are clearly unhappy. Please address our concerns.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/3/2016 at 5:32 PM
Rob - Thanks for providing your feedback. Your feedback, along with all other comments on this thread, is being routed to the appropriate team for review.
Jacob J on 3/3/2016 at 9:04 PM
The new system is like going back to the Internet of the 90's. Nothing is easy to find, the look and feel of the page is clunky, and overall it is unusable. I'll be moving banks soon if this doesn't get corrected.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/4/2016 at 3:15 PM
Jacob J. - We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to the appropriate team.
Mark on 3/8/2016 at 6:12 PM
I have to be completely honest, I thought it was just me that hated this new system!! This is horrible and you know I did call the number that you keep posting that didnt help. I even read the comment to my help guy about this being similar to a system from the 90's he laughed.... I have been with Arvest since the creation and they bought my old bank out, but I can assure you that after this week I will be changing banks. Hate is a kind word of the new system and your designer that designed this should be fired.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/8/2016 at 10:05 PM
Mark - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are passing this along to the appropriate team.
Jacob on 3/11/2016 at 3:56 PM
Arvest, You have had 3 weeks of non-stop complaints about the new Blue IQ online banking platform. During this time your blog admin has very nicely stated that all concerns were being routed to management, but we have not heard a peep from you regarding the status of this and what you plan on doing to correct this mistake. You could have at least given us the option to revert back to the old platform or rolled the entire system back to the old platform while you met and decided what to do internally. Something that I know is possible as I am a sales engineer for a web based software platform. My accounts are not huge, but they are money that you are able to use to operate off of and be profitable. My accounts will be moved to a competitor today because of this mistake and the lack of communication that you have provided regarding this. I would also encourage anyone that I know at Arvest that uses online banking to do the same. I can no longer recommend your bank to friends and family because of this. It is truly not a good user experience and makes managing money almost impossible.
Charles on 3/18/2016 at 7:28 PM
Are you going to make changes to the Online Banking to address all of these issues that we, the customers are having?
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/22/2016 at 1:36 PM
Jacob – We appreciate your business and are sorry to hear you want to move your accounts. We’re currently reviewing customer feedback and planning future enhancements but don’t have a time frame yet on when these enhancements will be released. We appreciate your patience as we work to enhance the online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/22/2016 at 1:37 PM
Charles – We’re currently assessing future enhancements based on customer feedback but don’t yet have an ETA on when these will be released. Thanks for your patience as we work to enhance the online banking experience.
Patricia on 3/22/2016 at 6:29 PM
After losing my online ID after the change in February, losing all prior history of transactions because I must have paper statement (still available only if I agree to E-statements), now taking a week to get paper statement since you changed the process or whatever you did, and after speaking to two different branch managers who cannot offer any help but to forward my concerns, after reading the above blog which I agree with each problem, having to wait until statement received to see interest rate paid, not understanding why I cannot access statements online just because I require a paper statement, this has got to be the most exasperating system I have ever encountered. The people responsible for this fiasco should be fired as they are obviously the JV team and not what I could have imagined or expected from ARVEST. You were number one for a reason but this stupid system takes you to the bottom. If I do not receive personal assurance this all will be solved/corrected soon, I will move to another bank that provides services I need, not what ARVEST thinks I need. I expect more from ARVEST! And, don't respond with your canned replies. FIX this now.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/23/2016 at 1:42 PM
Patricia - Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us with your feedback. We'd like the opportunity to earn your business. We'll have a member of our local team reach out to you to discuss your concerns.
Alan on 3/23/2016 at 10:16 PM
well....i thought that it was just me that thought the new 'non functionality" was a mess* (*nicest word i could use). I can see that is not the case -- I have missed payments due to the re-classification of names and companies -- if possible a ledger system that could be viewed on one page (like the old system) and bills paid as you click and pay; going down the screen (like the old system) was in place-- you would not be getting these many many customer complaints. as most large companies do: they allow the IT Dept to "enhance" their sites with no customer involvement..... I too want to re-state all the above comments. I will not be moving my accounts yet...but will be hoping for a workable solution -- very soon. what a cluster!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/24/2016 at 1:37 PM
Alan - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new online banking. We'll pass your feedback along to the team who is reviewing customer feedback and looking at future enhancements. We appreciate your patience as we work to enhance the online banking experience.
Rob Moffett on 3/30/2016 at 2:31 PM
OK. I'm back to complain again. In the old system, I was able to arrange my payees in to categories and in an order that made sense. I had a group set up with my monthly bills at the top of the list - putting all of my zero-balance bills and random payees below them. This way, I logged in once a month, zipped down my monthly bills group, scheduled my payments and I was done. No need to wade through 20 zero-balance accounts to find my electric bill. Thanks to the organizational trainwreck that is Blue IQ (alphabetical order isn't always the best system of organization, folks), I have a late bill. When making my payments last month, I missed my electric bill. Ultimately, I realize making sure the bills are paid is MY responsibility; however, the old system was a great tool for helping me manage that. Blue IQ is not. As much as I love the hours Arvest offers, and as much as I hate the process of changing all of my accounts, I'm changing banks if this isn't fixed. Online bill pay is too important a feature to get wrong.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/30/2016 at 4:35 PM

Rob - We currently have a team reviewing customer feedback and looking at future enhancements. We appreciate your business and will pass your feedback along to the designated team. We appreciate your patience as we work to enhance the online banking experience.

Jeremy Varnell on 4/8/2016 at 10:44 PM
Your new online is terrible. It is unintuitive and obviously geared toward smartphones. Responsive design does not mean you alienate desktop users. In particular,I should be able to see transactions and running balance simultaneously. Furthermore, I tried to use BillPay, but the system won't accept my new recipient, even though I have confirmed with both the recipient and Arvest employees that all of the information is being entered correctly. Arvest says it's an issue with AT&T and account-number formatting (despite the fact that AT&T is not ISP and numbers are numbers). Interface upgrades are normal, but you shouldn't make such radical alterations without a fair amount of usability testing first. From the other comments here, it seems clear you guys goofed up. Please don't offer to help me figure out. I'm not confused. I'm dissatisfied. Please fix your mistake.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/11/2016 at 2:09 PM
Jeremy - We're sorry to hear you're dissatisfied. We'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team who is reviewing feedback and considering future enhancements.
Charles on 4/12/2016 at 12:33 PM
Why do my bills continue to show up as unpaid in this new bill pay even after I've paid the bill? and why is it taking two days for debit transactions to show up in my account on here? This thing has too many ongoing issues, please simplify..
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/12/2016 at 4:40 PM

Charles - Thanks for your feedback. We're currently reviewing customer feedback as we consider future enhancements. For assistance in the meantime, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.

Karen Dunn on 4/21/2016 at 2:55 AM
I am LEAVING ARVEST. What a PATHETIC WASTE of my time, to sit and CORRECT the MISTAKES this new system makes in my accounts!! I am done. The new system sucks. Its obvious that Arvest is not going fix the issue of transactions CONSTANTLY being placed in the wrong category, leaving the customer scrambling to figure out how the money was really spent. Arvest, get with the program!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/21/2016 at 2:47 PM
Karen - We appreciate your business and are sorry to hear you're upset. Over the next several months we will be making updates to Online Banking with BlueIQ™ based on customer feedback. Please continue to watch for communication as changes and updates are implemented.
Neva King on 4/22/2016 at 6:32 PM
I am 83 years old and have been keeping my personal financial business for years with Arvest. Definitely do not like the new system. The old system worked perfectly for me. Hope you can update this new system to be more friendly and change format so it will not have so many surplus forms. I will keep "watching".
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/22/2016 at 7:25 PM
Neva - Thank you for your business. We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new system. We appreciate your patience as we review customer feedback and plan system updates.
George Kelly on 4/23/2016 at 2:34 PM
Your new online banking system is very cumbersome to operate. Can't believe Arvest management thought their customers would like this. We have been an Arvest customer for many years but are seriously considering moving to another bank that is more customer friendly.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/25/2016 at 2:03 PM
George - We're sorry to hear you find the new system cumbersome. We'll pass your feedback along to the team reviewing customer feedback. We plan to start rolling out enhancements to the system soon.
Eric Lemmon on 4/26/2016 at 5:41 PM
I agree with all of the negative feedback regarding the new Blue IQ system. Clearly, this new platform "seemed like a good idea at the time". From reading other customer feedback, there appears to be a large opportunity cost to Arvest, in terms of potential loss of market share, to keeping this system. I hope the team that is reviewing customer feedback understands the gravity of this situation and can admit to the fact that this "upgrade" was a bad idea. Thanks for many years of excellent service, including on-line banking. Unfortunately, this new banking solution does continue in that tradition.
Arvest Blog Admin on 4/26/2016 at 6:15 PM
Eric - We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with Online Banking with BlueIQ. We value the feedback of our customers which is why we'll soon be releasing enhancements. Thank you for your business.
Josh on 5/21/2016 at 7:07 PM
Since reverting back to the old system is not possible, can you implement v2 and make the UI work like the old one? I like the "timeline" view for payments in this "upgrade", but that's really about it. So many things don't make sense (for example, the option to make one payment or make multiple are in different locations?), far to many though to list here. I agree with these comments that the entire process is not easy to use, and I really can't believe this made it past user testing. Whatever "back office" benefits there may have been, it was surely at the cost of user experience. I would request a total overhaul of the user interface to make it work more like it used to. Thanks.
Arvest Blog Admin on 5/23/2016 at 3:14 PM

Josh - Thanks for your feedback. It will be routed to the team reviewing feedback and planning future enhancements. You can view the enhancements we've already made at http://bit.ly/1TqXcdN.

Jim on 6/29/2016 at 2:20 AM
I hate everything about Blue IQ!!!! Looking to change banks. You are not listening to your customers. If it weren't for our personal banker, we would already be gone!!!!!!!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/1/2016 at 1:22 AM
Jim - We're sorry to hear that. We want the opportunity to continue earning your business. Please watch the blog in the coming weeks for information regarding improvements being made to Online Banking with BlueIQ.
Jim on 7/8/2016 at 9:44 PM
If you are sorry about everyone not liking the system, why are we having to wait so long for you to change it? We don't want you to fix Blue IQ we want you to change systems or go back to old one. The old system was more professional in appearance and easier to use.
Bill Kumpe on 9/13/2016 at 9:06 PM
The new online banking software is awful. I really preferred the older system. It was much more business oriented and adaptable. This mess seems to have been written for millenials to check their balance with their cellphones and not a lot more. I get angry every time I try to use the program. It just doesn't give me the information I want and is really not user friendly at all. It has been so dumbed down that you can't really use it for anything more than checking a balance. Time to start over ARVEST.
K D on 11/12/2016 at 4:20 AM
So When is arvest going to fix their idiotic system that continues over and over to place transactions and deposits into the INCORRECT CATEGORY???? If youre going to use arvest be sure and check your online account daily because their stupid system cant know where you wanted your transaction to be placed. I made a deposit and it was automatically put under auto insurance. Get a life ARVEST! Who has time for this???? Will it ever be fixed???? How many times do we have to complain????????????
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/14/2016 at 3:23 PM
KD on 2/10/2017 at 10:37 AM
"K D - We're sorry to hear you're upset about the categorization in Online Banking with Blue IQ™. We'll be sure to share your valuable feedback with the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you'd like assistance on how to manually change the category attached to a transaction, then please call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. Thank you for your business."***** So thats my point. YOUR RESPONSE IS NO HELP. WHAT I NEED IS AN ATTORNEY IN BANK FRAUD BECAUSE THATS WHAT I FEEL ARVEST IS DOING WITH CUSTOMERS ACCOUNTS
Rich Moberly on 3/25/2017 at 5:04 PM
Categories. Is there some kind of category limitation in BlueIQ? Why can one not have complete control over the categories. I have no need of some of the default categories and cannot delete them. Also, once I add a category, is there a way to delete them. The impression is that BlueIQ knows more about categorizing my transactions than I do. not true. Give complete control to the customer and this becomes a great benefit. So far BlueIQ works for me, but having control of categories would be a great benefit.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/27/2017 at 2:54 PM
Rich – Thanks for your feedback on categories in Online Banking with Blue IQ™. We’ll have a Customer Service representative reach out to you to assist with categorization.
Glenn Canady on 9/16/2017 at 4:22 PM
I have been a customer since it took over Superior Bank. This is the worst system I have found. Been tryin to get in for three days. I may have to transfer to ABFCU Credit Union to get my business done
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 2:58 PM
Glenn – We’re really sorry to hear this and would hate to see you go. Please call us at (844) 225-8347 or email us at interact@arvest.com.