New Mobile Website is Here

Tuesday, February 23 at 09:00 AM

Our new mobile site is now live and features:

• A fresh look and feel
  • An easy-to-use tool to view all of our specialty debit cards
  • The ability to check Arvest Visa® Gift Card balances
  • An improved branch locator
Check it out for yourself by visiting arvest.com from your mobile device.

When you log in to mobile banking on the new site, your login ID and password will remain the same.

If you have questions or difficulties logging in to your mobile banking from the website, please call (866) 952-9523.

Tags: Mobile Banking, Technology
Rose Hopson on 2/26/2016 at 12:47 PM
Cannot sign in to the app on my phone anymore. Even after removing it and adding the app again. I just sits and spins saying signing in please wait.
Melvin Terry on 2/28/2016 at 3:12 AM
How do I set up for Mobile Deposits
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/29/2016 at 5:25 PM
Rose - We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty logging in. Please call us at (866) 952-9523 for troubleshooting assistance.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/29/2016 at 5:28 PM

Melvin - Please visit our website for instructions on setting up Mobile Check Deposit. If you need additional assistance, please call us at (866) 952-9523. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Stephanie on 3/1/2016 at 4:18 AM
I find the new site very slow and not user friendly
Christy Jones on 3/1/2016 at 8:17 PM
I used to be able to pull up checking/accounts/activity and it would show me everything including anything pending. i am not seeing where the pending information is. This is much more difficult to use than the original.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2016 at 8:54 PM
Christy - We're sorry to hear you find the new design more difficult to navigate. Please give us a call at (866) 952-9523, so we can help you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/1/2016 at 9:00 PM
Stephanie - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We'd like to help you navigate the new site. Please call us at (866) 952-9523 for assistance.
Teresa on 3/3/2016 at 2:39 AM
I hate the fact I can't see all the activities(pending, cleared transactions etc) on my account on this new site. Wish you would bring the old site back.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/3/2016 at 3:33 PM
Teresa - We understand change can be difficult. We'd like to help you get familiar with the new site. Please call us at (866) 952-9523, so we can walk you through the new site.
patirisha ross-rosbash on 3/3/2016 at 7:08 PM
UGH!!! I seem to always be having issues with your Mobile App. I set up a low-balance notice and it goes to the website, not my app!!! NOT user friendly.
Ken Rousseau on 3/4/2016 at 3:35 AM
Time to go back to the original version already. I concur with all the above. I don't like the new bill pay (QUICK PAY) WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO? HIRE A NEW IT GUY TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPACT? DIDN'T WORK!
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/4/2016 at 2:47 PM
Patrisha - We'd like to help you get your alerts set up correctly. Please give us a call at (866) 952-9523 so we can assist.
Arvest Blog Admin on 3/4/2016 at 3:18 PM
Ken - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new site. We'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate team.