Updates Coming Soon to Online Banking with BlueIQ™

Friday, February 17 at 11:55 AM
Based on your valuable feedback, we’ll soon release the following updates to Online Banking with BlueIQ™.

-- Dashboard
  • Ability to choose which account(s) and transactions show on the Dashboard
  • Online accounts requiring updates are indicated on the Dashboard
-- Alerts
  • All alerts will be displayed under Settings and then Alerts
  • Ability to edit, and in some cases disable, automatically generated alerts
-- Online Accounts – Ability to add multiple login IDs from the same financial institution to see balances and transactions under a single ID

-- Print optimization – Selecting “print” will always open the image in a new window for easy printing or saving

-- Spinner icon to indicate account or payment information is updating

-- Online Banking with BlueIQ™ will be fully optimized for mobile phone screens

If you have questions or feedback about these updates or any other features of Online Banking with BlueIQ™, please call customer service at (844) 225-8347 or visit your local branch.

We’re continually looking for ways to enhance your online banking experience. We expect to roll out additional updates later in 2017. We’ll let you know on social media and/or within Online Banking with BlueIQ™ when additional updates are live. Thanks for your valuable feedback, so we can optimize your online banking experience.

Tags: Online Banking with BlueIQ™
R. Anderson on 2/17/2017 at 2:33 PM
Thank you for all of the updates and listening to the feedback. I do still miss the original layout, but I appreciate the effort towards making the new one better.
Roberta Guthrie on 2/17/2017 at 3:29 PM
I really need to be able to see the total amount I've spent from my checking account annually and the total amount I've spent in each category annually.
Linda Harrison on 2/17/2017 at 3:51 PM
Why did you quit posting the cash flow and expense reports? I enjoyed this service, and found it to be very helpful.
Jim Sposato on 2/17/2017 at 3:54 PM

Just make sure that it works with Quicken every time. I've had NOTHING but trouble with Quicken since the web site change in Jan. of last year. Also work on the category feature so that it does not say the same thing no matter the payee. Jim Sposato

*Comment edited by Blog Admin to publicly remove customer contact information.

mike on 2/17/2017 at 4:12 PM
Hopefully these fixes will address many of horrible features in the existing program. They should require the software design team to personally bank and use the software.
William H Lynn on 2/17/2017 at 4:14 PM
I understand the desire to get users to go to the website, but for those of us using Intuit Quicken and Mint to quickly update transactions and reconcile our accounts, direct access within Quicken via Web Connect for one step update would be much handier than the new multistep process of downloading a file from the Arvest dashboard and then bringing them into Quicken. These added steps have really slowed down my review and reconcile process for Arvest accounts. All my other accounts connect directly from within Quicken.
Annie Pyle on 2/17/2017 at 4:23 PM
Thanks for all the work you have accomplished this year. At times it was a struggle for both sides. Rene Tallchief was a champion helper. Thank you very much. After I finish tax prep, I'll look at combining my other bank accounts with Arvest. I'll be looking at this page for possible helps in this task/ Again :>)
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 4:35 PM
R. Anderson – Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re glad to hear you appreciate our efforts toward improving online banking. We’re sorry to hear you miss the original layout but hope the new layout will provide value to you. Thank you for your business.
Jason Lloyd on 2/17/2017 at 5:11 PM
I was so disappointed in Blue IQ when I went to print my category summaries for easy tax prep (like all the years before) and found that I could not view the entire previous year! You must fix this. We need to be able to look back a couple of years and print what we spent in each category. A call in to support was fruitless. They just mentioned improvements were coming. I liked the old system MUCH better. The only plus I see for this one is auto categorizing. I'm not a regular complainer, but this needs to be resolved. Quickly.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:17 PM
Linda – We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed. We’ll have a member of local management reach out to you to discuss your concerns. We value your feedback and your business.
Fred J Johnson on 2/17/2017 at 5:20 PM
I would like be able to make a deposit to my wifes acct if I have her Acct #. Is that possible?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:25 PM
Jim – We’re sorry to hear about the troubles you’ve had with Quicken and the category feature in online banking. We've passed your information along to Customer Service who will be in touch with you. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Michelle on 2/17/2017 at 5:28 PM
Posted this before: On the Budget page, it would be useful to see what transactions are associated with budget items so that if there is a transaction that is marked with the wrong "type" can be re-assigned. (i.e. something marked "Groceries" instead of "Electricity").
Jason Lloyd on 2/17/2017 at 5:30 PM
Are you guys not hearing us??? Please just go back to the old system. The cash flow and expense reports were perfect. Just add the auto-categorizing to it. We could not print 12 months of expenses for taxes in this new system. I just read all the complaints of your customers in the last updates and most have not been resolved. #1 feature to our family was the cash flow reports. Go back, Arvest! This has NOT been an improvement...
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:30 PM
Mike – We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the existing online banking. We hope these updates will address some of your concerns. We’ll be sure to share your feedback with the team planning future updates to enhance the customer experience. Thank you for your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:36 PM
William – Thanks for specifying your concerns regarding integration with Quicken. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll share it with the time reviewing customer feedback and planning future enhancements. We will continue to be thoughtful about future changes. We appreciate your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:40 PM
Annie – Thank you! We look forward to your continued business with Arvest!
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 5:59 PM
Fred – We’ll have Customer Service reach out to you to discuss your deposit/payment options. We look forward to serving you.
Eddie Crittenden on 2/17/2017 at 6:48 PM
Please go back to the old format, this new one is horrible.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 7:35 PM
Roberta – We’d like to help you find the total amounts. We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
Sue on 2/17/2017 at 7:38 PM
Is having all your outside accounts under the same log in really a good idea? It seems like that would be a hackers dream to be able to hack access to one site and obtain all your information in one place. I too like the old format best. The updates that you have made to the new one have somewhat helped but still not as efficient as the old format. Hopefully the coming updates will make a bit of common sense to the banking customers
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 8:02 PM
Jason – We’re sorry to hear you’re frustrated with the reporting in the new online banking and that you didn’t get the help you needed when you called in. We’ll have a knowledgeable Customer Service representative contact you at the email address you provided to assist with creating category summary reports. We appreciate your feedback about the other reporting you’d like to see and will share this valuable feedback with the appropriate team. We hope with continued enhancements we can meet your online banking needs.
Mel on 2/17/2017 at 8:05 PM
I liked being able to see the payment history of one specific receipent in the older version. If that's still possible, I haven't found it yet. It would be nice if the number of transfers per month were posted on my page.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 8:12 PM
Eddie - We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new format. We will share your comment with the appropriate team.
Connie Cooper on 2/17/2017 at 8:30 PM
I'm excited to see that I will be able to link my husbands business/our personal account login to my business/our personal account login. That will make money transfer so much easier.
Terry Tidwell on 2/17/2017 at 8:48 PM
why can't we have the option to use the old format are the new format?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 9:16 PM
Connie – We’re glad to hear you’re excited about the enhancements coming soon! With this update you’ll be able to access balances and transactions for all of your IDs under one ID by adding them as an online account. We’re still developing the capability to transfer from one Arvest account to another Arvest account and hope to have that available later this year. We look forward to continuing to enhance your online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 10:01 PM
Mel – We appreciate your feedback. In order to see a listing of payments made to a specific payee go to the search window on the BillPay/Transfers tab and type in the recipient name. Then all payments made to the recipient will be listed underneath the timeline. We’ll share with the appropriate team your feedback about wanting to see the number of transfer per month. Thanks for banking with us.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 10:53 PM
Sue – Thanks for sharing your concerns. While it is true that with more information comes greater risk, we believe the security measures intended to protect your information are appropriate for the level of risk. We’re sorry to hear you don’t find the current online banking as efficient as the old version. We continue to review valuable customer feedback like yours to make updates to optimize your online banking experience.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/17/2017 at 10:57 PM
Michelle - Thanks for taking the time to provide specific feedback about transactions associated with budget items. We'll share your suggestion with the team reviewing customer comments and planning future enhancements. We appreciate the opportunity to service your banking needs.
Rosemary French on 2/18/2017 at 12:06 AM
We have 3 Arvest accounts. I only need to reconcile one of them. When I go to the transaction screen, all 3 accounts are selected. Can you give us a way to choose what is automatically displayed? It's really annoying to go through this every time I reconcile my checking account. It would also be very helpful in reconciling my account if the account balance could be downloaded along with the transactions. As it is, I need to write down the balance to enter in my Excel spreadsheet.
Lorrie Duke on 2/18/2017 at 12:50 AM
I too have optimistically tried to adapt to this new format, but unfortunately I still cannot endorse this product to friends and family. I enjoyed seeing my ( real time as best as it can be on line) running balance along with debits...that no longer exists. The bill pay is also more difficult to navigate. Is there any chance that more of the features you originally had will return?
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2017 at 6:22 PM
Rosemary - Thank you for your business. We’ll have Customer Service reach out to you at the email address you provided in order to assist with your concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/18/2017 at 6:36 PM
Lorrie – We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the new format. We’ll have Customer Service contact you at the email address you provided to walk you through how to see your running balance and help you navigate BillPay. We continue to review customer feedback to plan enhancements to improve your online banking experience. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.
Linda on 2/19/2017 at 9:27 PM
Please go back to the old system. I have struggled with this since the start and it's so frustrating. I have called in SOOO many times trying to figure out what where or how....its sad to say even tho I have been with you more than 25 years and I want to stay...but I could pay all my bills easier from another site...but keep thinking ill give you guys a bit longer to figure out the new system and work out and fix the issues. SO FRUSTRATING!!
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/20/2017 at 2:45 PM
Terry - In order to bring you a competitive online banking system, we're focusing our efforts on maintaining one system. Our upgraded system allows you to create and edit your budget, create and track goals, add non-Arvest accounts, and much more. If you call us at (844) 225-8347, we'd be happy to help you navigate the new system.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/20/2017 at 3:09 PM
Linda - Thank you for your long-time business with Arvest. We're sorry to hear you've been frustrated with the new system. We appreciate you sticking with us as we work to enhance the new online banking. We value your feedback and will share it with the team reviewing customer feedback and planning future enhancements.
Dale J. Arns on 2/20/2017 at 5:49 PM
It apears to me the make up of the monthly statments is only for your benefit. I have to go up and down the page to find the checks and debits.
Arvest Blog Admin on 2/20/2017 at 9:24 PM
Dale – We’re sorry to hear you find the monthly statements hard to navigate. That must be frustrating to go up and down the page to find what you need. We’ll have Customer Service contact you to help you navigate the statements. Thanks for giving us a chance to earn your business.