Update Your Arvest Mobile Banking App

Wednesday, August 07 at 08:05 AM

Existing Mobile Banking Users

The Arvest Mobile Banking App update for iPhone® and Android™ is now available! You must update your app in order to log in and access Mobile Banking. Update the app when prompted.

The Android app* requires operating system version 2.2 or higher. The Apple app* requires iOS 5 or iOS 6 for iPhone®, iPad or iPod Touch®. Users with an iOS under 5.0 will need to upgrade the device iOS or use mobile web.

New Mobile Banking Users

You must be signed up for Arvest Online Banking to be able to use the Mobile Banking App. Sign-up for Online Banking by visiting a nearby branch or calling Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. The login ID and password for Mobile Banking is the same as your Online Banking login ID and password.

What Changed?

• New Mobile Banking Log In Screen – The new log in screen will no longer display the security image and phrase. Instead, it will just ask for your Online Banking login ID and password on the first screen followed by the challenge question (if required). Challenge questions are asked when you log in for the first time or if the “Remember My Device” box was not checked in previous log ins.
  • View Check Images – You can view the front and back images of cleared checks while reviewing the transaction details.
  • New Accounts Automatically Activate in Mobile Banking – When new accounts are added to your profile in Online Banking, they will automatically become available to view through Mobile Banking without the need to enable the account via mobile enrollment. If you don’t want an account in your Online Banking to appear in your Mobile Banking, then log in to Online Banking, select the Mobile Banking tab and uncheck accounts you don’t want to view.
  • New Payees Added Within BillPay Will Automatically Activate in Mobile Banking – When a new payee is added to a your BillPay through Online Banking, the payee will automatically be available for use in Mobile Banking without the need to enable it through mobile enrollment.

Links marked with * go to a third-party site not operated or endorsed by Arvest Bank, an FDIC-insured institution.

Tags: Technology
Oludare Dina on 8/7/2013 at 2:38 PM
I will like to register my frustration with using your mobile app to access the two accounts I have with your bank. Your App requires a device for each account....it says "device is already registered to one account" when I try to access my second account. The benchmark based on other financial institutions is for you to answer your security question and check that your device be recognized and you can access all accounts you have from the same app.....which means you don't need several devices just to access your accounts. I believe you can check what other banks have done and be able to allow your customers the ease of accessing their accounts from your app without having to go online to www.arvest.com to do so. Benchmark your products with industry standards for faster and better service to your customers.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/7/2013 at 3:40 PM

Oludare – We’re sorry to hear you’re frustrated with accessing multiple accounts in Mobile Banking. Most accounts can be tied to a single Online Banking user ID which then allows you to access all accounts from one device using the iPhone® or Android™ app. If your account structure requires separate user IDs, then you can also access account information through any mobile browser via Arvest Mobile Web. Either way, we’d like the opportunity to help you. Please call us at (866) 952-9523 or email us at interact@arvest.com with your phone number and a good time to call.

Jennifer C on 8/7/2013 at 7:28 PM
I think you guys (app techs) are missing the point of the problem with the app. Your new update does NOT work with a LOT of phones right now. The ONLY one it IS working for at this time is the iOS 5/iOS 6. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. I have NEVER had a problem with this app since the first day I originally installed it... until TODAY when it updated. I wasn't given an OPTION of whether or not to update as I should've. It FORCED the update. Upon attempting to run the app after the update, all I got was a BLACK screen with green and purple lines and dots. I closed the app, attempted to restart, and got the same results. I then uninstalled and tried reinstalling. It wouldn't even reinstall. I just got a message saying "Error invalid packet." I have already called this in to your office, but I am posting this as a type-written record in MY words as to what is wrong with this app, instead of letting you go by something sent to your department by a young lady who didn't seem to even know the difference between the OPERATING SYSTEM and the DEVICE MODEL. And a suggestion, as it seems I'm only the SECOND person to post about this on your site, you might want to check the app's reviews on GOOGLE PLAY STORE... There are a LOT more complaints on there.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/7/2013 at 9:54 PM
Jennifer - We sincerely apologize for the error in updating to the new app. We are having some issues with the app on Android devices running 2.3x OS. We are working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the interim, you can log in using the mobile browser at www.arvest.com.
Michael on 7/5/2015 at 8:19 PM
Your app will not update on my Samsung. What a pain. Why would you release an update without knowing if it will work or not.
Arvest Blog Admin on 7/6/2015 at 3:42 PM
Michael - We're sorry to hear about your difficulties updating the app. We invite you to contact customer service at (866) 952-9523 to help troubleshoot the issue. We look forward to assisting you.