Arvest Christmas and New Years Holiday Hours

Thursday, December 15 at 11:02 AM
Category: Personal Finance

We thank you for your business and wish you a happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!  In observance of Christmas and New Years, all Arvest branch locations will be closed Monday, Dec. 26th and Monday, Jan. 2nd, 2012.

Some locations will have special hours on the days leading up to Christmas and New Years. All Arvest branch locations will be open during regular business hours following the holidays on Tuesday, Dec. 27 and Tuesday, Jan. 3. See below for special hours at select locations.

Arkansas

Saturday, Dec. 24: All Wal-Mart Supercenter branches in the cities and areas below will CLOSE at 2:00pm.

• Northwest Arkansas
  • Fort Smith and surrounding area
  • Harrison
  • Little Rock

Missouri

Saturday, Dec. 24:  All Wal-Mart Supercenter branches in the cities and areas below will CLOSE at 2:00pm.

• Joplin and surrounding area
  • Nixa

Oklahoma

Friday, Dec. 23:  The Service Station branch at Conoco-Phillips in Bartlesville, Okla. will be CLOSED.

Saturday, Dec. 24 and Saturday, Dec. 31:  The following branches will CLOSE at 1:00pm.

• Lawton — 4330 NW Cache Rd.; 2622 W. Gore Blvd.; 2902 E Gore Blvd.
  • Chickasha —1927 S 4th St.
  • Elgin —7438 US Hwy. 277
  • Duncan —2203 N Hwy. 81

For your convenience you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:

Warm wishes!

Tags: Arkansas, Holiday Hours, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma
Will on 12/19/2011 at 11:10 AM

I was about ready to move my banking else-where when I saw the subject "Holiday Hours", but you did redeem yourselves when you later used "Christmas and New Years holiday hours".

I don't do business with any organizations that water down the meaning of Christmas.

Caron on 12/19/2011 at 8:09 PM

I agree with the above comment.

Sue on 12/20/2011 at 6:06 AM

I totally agree with Will. Thank you Arvest

ElDona on 12/20/2011 at 9:26 AM

thank you for all you you found fraud comming in my checking account and stopped it i love this bank merry christmas

Rock Engeler on 12/20/2011 at 1:15 PM

I trade with the Arvest Bank behind the Taco Bell in Mountain Home,, and nobody could get better service then this bank. All the wonderful people that work at this bank bo beyond being just Great,,, All of them,, Thank you Arvest and Jennifer and her very able crew,, To all of them Merry Christmas , Rock

Josie on 12/21/2011 at 9:37 AM

I have been a customer for over 20 years and I appreciate all of your service and help. I will always remember the rainy day before I had knee surgery and was trying to get to my car when a teller got an umbrella and helped me to my car.  Little did she know that I was in much pain and needed assistance. Happy holidays to all of your staff.

Orgel on 12/21/2011 at 4:55 PM

Happy Hollidays, Arvest Personel, You've the best Customer Service of any Bank or Federal Credit Union I've ever been associated with. Thanks to all of you. Orgel

Special Thanks to DEBBIE MILLER in Bartlesville, OK. From Orgel & Millie