Join us Friday, May 27, at 9:45 a.m. for a unique Friday Financial Forum. We will meet as usual at the Friday Forum Room at Arvest's Eastside Branch, located at 4225 S.E. Adams Rd. in Bartlesville, Okla.* where every Friday, we invite customers like you to attend our one-hour Financial Forum!
This week you are all in for a real treat as we have Ladies Plus One presenting music, community information, economic updates, patriotic tributes and a few funny anecdotes!
We will begin with a 9:45 a.m. pre-forum performance by Kathy Stewart, harpist, Bartlesville Symphony Orchestra, who will perform a selection from the upcoming OK Mozart Showcase Events entitled “A Sound of Heaven-Harps.”
Here are the exceptional ladies who will be presenting at this Friday Financial Forum:
- Hannah Davidson, Bartlesville 11th grade student, will open the forum by singing a patriotic favorite. An accomplished vocalist who loves acting, she has performed in several Children’s Musical Theatre productions.
- Sonya Reed, Arvest Wealth Management, Vice President & Regional Investment Officer, whose expertise in the asset management area is well known and appreciated, will present an Oklahoma Economic Update.
- Lisa Beeman, City of Bartlesville community development director, who is continually working to help the City of Bartlesville customers plan, build and care for the land in Bartlesville, will report on community developments.
- Liz Fugate, successful broker-realtor, who is known for her extensive knowledge of Bartlesville, her expertise in real estate and her exceptional customer consideration, will bring an update on the local housing market.
- Terri Taylor, Arvest Wealth Management, V.P. and Client Advisor, who has been with Arvest for 27 years, will update attendees on the many opportunities available through Arvest for financial planning.
- Stephanie Lief, Bartlesville’s SUNFEST director, will talk about this year’s annual festival which will be held June 3, 4 and 5 at Sooner Park.
- Barbara Fulton, Bartlesville chapter president of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, will present a project to send thank you notes during July to our military stationed around the world.
Our featured speaker will be Joe Todd, veteran, writer and historian, who will present a special tribute story in honor of women veterans of WWII. He is well known for his extensive interviews of veterans who have served their country with honor, publicizing their narratives for future generations.
Wear your patriotic colors and join us this Friday for delicious refreshments, beautiful music and to hear all about the goings on in Bartlesville!
If you have any questions about the event or would like us to add someone to the invitation email list, please contact Billie Roane at (918) 337-4358. We look forward to seeing you there!
**Sonya Reed - Oklahoma Insurance License #111796
**Terri Taylor - Oklahoma Insurance License # 40099776
Links marked with * go to a third-party site not operated or endorsed by Arvest Bank, an FDIC-insured institution.